Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by TheTim11

need cliffnotes from the last like 100+ pages...
  • it's still open.

1. Cliff Noting 2 up, 7 down 1) Simplifying a noun, description, conversation, explaination, etc. 2) Cliff Noting can be used to stereotype people. Like Cliff Notes for books/novels, you can have a so-so impression on someone/something but not know the whole story deep down. Example 1: Smartest kid in class: A majority of Hip hop or Rap presently have been eliminating its poetic sense 24/25 students in class and teacher (in unison): What?!?! Smartest kid in class: I'll be CLIFF NOTING this for you all. A lot of Rap songs like Soulja Boy's 'Crank That', Flo Rida's 'Low', and many rap songs do not have any moral or story. Their songs only make your ringtones tight and dance to a lot of pointless lyrics.

sigh..

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by TheTim11

need cliffnotes from the last like 100+ pages...
  • it's still open.

1. Cliff Noting 2 up, 7 down 1) Simplifying a noun, description, conversation, explaination, etc. 2) Cliff Noting can be used to stereotype people. Like Cliff Notes for books/novels, you can have a so-so impression on someone/something but not know the whole story deep down. Example 1: Smartest kid in class: A majority of Hip hop or Rap presently have been eliminating its poetic sense 24/25 students in class and teacher (in unison): What?!?! Smartest kid in class: I'll be CLIFF NOTING this for you all. A lot of Rap songs like Soulja Boy's 'Crank That', Flo Rida's 'Low', and many rap songs do not have any moral or story. Their songs only make your ringtones tight and dance to a lot of pointless lyrics.

sigh..

my sentiments exactly.

snipe.gif

I might have to join in soon. I'm nobody special though so I won't wait til it hits XXX number of pages, just can't keep a pc long enough to uploada pic and post

Back
Top Bottom