Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Our species has become advanced numerous times but war always seemed to break out coupled with worldwide catastrophes such as great floods, so we've had cycles.
dope....along with the other things you said but i didn't wanna quote the whole thing

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Our species has become advanced numerous times but war always seemed to break out coupled with worldwide catastrophes such as great floods, so we've had cycles.
dope....along with the other things you said but i didn't wanna quote the whole thing

Yo alotta dope ideas and theories in here just on this page lol

Wish I wasn't about to get off work

I would start from pg1

....Until we meet again thread

Yo alotta dope ideas and theories in here just on this page lol

Wish I wasn't about to get off work

I would start from pg1

....Until we meet again thread

Although I'm sold on a "God" I do believe in an afterlife and I do think your mindset will effect the afterlife you have. Some doctors are even claiming that although your body may die, there's still an inner piece that we have that could could live on, the SOUL.

Although I'm sold on a "God" I do believe in an afterlife and I do think your mindset will effect the afterlife you have. Some doctors are even claiming that although your body may die, there's still an inner piece that we have that could could live on, the SOUL.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

I don't believe in freedom. I've come to realize that everything that comes to me is because someone else allowed it.

I don't believe in depression. I understand sadness and grief, but I always thought depression was just an excuse to feel sorry for yourself.
As human beings our only biological necessity is food, clothing and shelter. We've become so de attached from nature that our mind and body aren't being exercised nearly enough as it used to be for survival... the result is this emptiness that we try to fill with material things that don't matter.

I've been thinking about this lately

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by sixzerofour

I don't believe in freedom. I've come to realize that everything that comes to me is because someone else allowed it.

I don't believe in depression. I understand sadness and grief, but I always thought depression was just an excuse to feel sorry for yourself.
As human beings our only biological necessity is food, clothing and shelter. We've become so de attached from nature that our mind and body aren't being exercised nearly enough as it used to be for survival... the result is this emptiness that we try to fill with material things that don't matter.

I've been thinking about this lately

pimp.gif

-FACEBOOK was created by the CIA, a new way to track people, what better way
pimp.gif

-food and all its deliciousness is used to destroy us.and contaminate our bodies

michael jackson the greatest performer of all time in my opinion..was used through his music and later in his career rebelled against the illuminati calling Tommy Mottola Satan..

keep postin your theories while i light this CALI K
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

-FACEBOOK was created by the CIA, a new way to track people, what better way
pimp.gif

-food and all its deliciousness is used to destroy us.and contaminate our bodies

michael jackson the greatest performer of all time in my opinion..was used through his music and later in his career rebelled against the illuminati calling Tommy Mottola Satan..

keep postin your theories while i light this CALI K
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Most professional sports use cheating somehow. Biased refs, steroids, gambling to sway games, etc. More than most people think.

I agree, too much money at stake to leave it to chance....Stupid Fouls, Holding during the last two minutes, called strikes no where near the strike zone.. If ppl think Donaghy (sp) is the only dirty ref in sports than the Cubs are winning the World Series.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Most professional sports use cheating somehow. Biased refs, steroids, gambling to sway games, etc. More than most people think.

I agree, too much money at stake to leave it to chance....Stupid Fouls, Holding during the last two minutes, called strikes no where near the strike zone.. If ppl think Donaghy (sp) is the only dirty ref in sports than the Cubs are winning the World Series.

Michael Jackson signed a contract and sold his soul for the level of fame that he attained and there was an expiration date. See the 'Oh, God! You Devil'...movie changed my life.

Michael Jackson signed a contract and sold his soul for the level of fame that he attained and there was an expiration date. See the 'Oh, God! You Devil'...movie changed my life.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

And his doctor killed him , his doctor was sent by the devil. The doctor was told to kill him , it was time. 

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

And his doctor killed him , his doctor was sent by the devil. The doctor was told to kill him , it was time. 

Back
Top Bottom