Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by icyuod

^too late...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
'preciate it

ANYONE can match colors on their fitteds to the shoes on their feet. Thats common , can look good and clean at times, but almost no thought into it. Whatsreally better is wearing a fitted to compliment your fit, colors that work well with each other and whatnot. Actually takes some creativity and thought.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

ANYONE can match colors on their fitteds to the shoes on their feet. Thats common , can look good and clean at times, but almost no thought into it. Whats really better is wearing a fitted to compliment your fit, colors that work well with each other and whatnot. Actually takes some creativity and thought.

creativity and thought? Really? Your named after a meal
nerd.gif
**** and why you worrying what another man is wearing anyways?

Originally Posted by air max 87

ANYONE can match colors on their fitteds to the shoes on their feet. Thats common , can look good and clean at times, but almost no thought into it. Whats really better is wearing a fitted to compliment your fit, colors that work well with each other and whatnot. Actually takes some creativity and thought.

nerd.gif
You are named after a Nike shoe. Whats your point?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
You are named after a Nike shoe. Whats your point?
tired.gif
Fighting over screen names ? REALLY?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Fighting over screen names ? REALLY?
laugh.gif
^Was Jus Gonna Say That Same Thing
eyes.gif
..... How's Duke Sound In The First Place Coming Into The FITTED Thread And Tryin To Tell CatsThey "Tacky" For Wanting To Put Together A Nice Fit
smh.gif
...... Some Of Yall Bamma's Need To Read The Titles To These Threads Before Posting
nerd.gif

Anyhow........

Stopped Into The Flagship Store Out In ATL While On Business This Past Weekend.....Good Looks To The Homie Behind The Counter Throwing The Disco On ThePurchase If You Browse This Thread.... I See You Homie
nerd.gif

*Swooped Up These At The Local Sleeper Spot Today....If Anyones Looking For The OLDER Onfield NE LA Dodgers With A Green Underbrim In A 7 1/2 & 7 5/8 IBelieve It Was Let Me Know. They've Got Quite A Few Other Older Onfields At This Shop Too I've Yet To Make It Thru
pimp.gif

*Swooped Up This 6 Cap Carrying Case At The ATL Flagship Too

*What's Good With "TEAM GREY UNDERBRIM?" I'm Over Here Tryin' To Hold It Down
nerd.gif

.......... If Not Let's Get That "Team GREEN Underbrim" Goin' ASAP
laugh.gif

*This Last Post Is For My Chi Town Dude Odrama.... Thought You'd Like This One My Dude
roll.gif

dont know why people are making matching a problem. The whole forum imo is about matching (mightve said it before).

team grey and green underbrim should be in my sig but I think theres something wrong with it

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^We Just Need An Adjustment To That Green And We're Good To Go
wink.gif
This should work I just cut and pasted yours and made the font size a little bigger. Nice pickups btw.

Back
Top Bottom