Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I am trying to find the value of this fitted hat for selling purposes. I have searched the Internet with no success and I know this hat is 100% Authentic purchased at Santana's Town Store in Harlem in around 2004. Diplomat's Black/Red with letter "C" stitched on back in red and Camron stitched on the side of it. Fabric feels like a brushed velvet and has sparkles throughout entire hat. This hat is difficult to photograph because of the material, it does not capture it's texture and color accurately. Pics make it look like there is white lint on it and only in certain areas but it actually has a glitter-like effect that appears to be part woven into the fabric itself rather than a glitter that would be applied on top of a fabric. it is also evenly distributed throughout the entire hat with no bare spots. Purchase price in Santana's Town Store was approx $90.00. I can not even find a pic or article on this exact hat after several attempts to do so. Any info would be greatly appreciated [/quote]
what size is the hat ? if its a 7 1/2 PM ME interested 

im goin to toronto in 3 weeks to catch a yankees game....any chance they will still have them in their team store?

Last edited:
Can one of you post pics in the OG hats then, want to see what you guys are talking about.

Taking it back...

This era (90's) was my favorite fitting New Eras.

But even the early 2000's grey brims were great.

Now they fit, like, crap. :smh:

Yes, it's mine that I'm letting go, as with many others.

nah homie, those 90s were horrible. i bought a black brim marlins because i loved the way it looked. the damn front and crown fit like a trucker cap :x brim is weird too. wish it fit like the 2000's wools. would be my fav hate

nah homie, those 90s were horrible. i bought a black brim marlins because i loved the way it looked. the damn front and crown fit like a trucker cap :x brim is weird too. wish it fit like the 2000's wools. would be my fav hate

I don't get too picky,. Don't have the patience to hunt the exact versions I want of each hat I want, since I'm a completist when it comes to MLB on fields. But, I agree with this statement. 90s are not as good as the early 2000s. Early 00s, green underbrim Cooperstown Collection with no logo on the back were my favorite.

I don't get too picky,. Don't have the patience to hunt the exact versions I want of each hat I want, since I'm a completist when it comes to MLB on fields. But, I agree with this statement. 90s are not as good as the early 2000s. Early 00s, green underbrim Cooperstown Collection with no logo on the back were my favorite.

if your looking to collect sure :lol: but to wear, they look weird as hell. i wanted to buy the tigers orange brim 90's on field with the jumping tiger D but it will fit the same way as the Marlins

thanks for the help guys...asked the dude for better pics hope he responds..saw another listing of that hat but dude wats $350 ( ._.) he smoking angel dust forreal

Damn I'm surprised to see them still available online :rofl:

On another note, how much do size 8 grey underbrims sell for? I have a bunch of grey underbrim on-fields that i dont wear anymore but it isnt really worth letting go for cheap.

Damn I'm surprised to see them still available online :rofl:

On another note, how much do size 8 grey underbrims sell for? I have a bunch of grey underbrim on-fields that i dont wear anymore but it isnt really worth letting go for cheap.

what do you think is cheap? ive scored brand new ones in popular sizes for $15-20 shipped.

size 8's i havent seen much on ebay. id list them on their buy it now for fair price. they might sit a bit but im sure someone will buy them up if they arent yellowed in the headband and in mint/good condition

ive got a white sox i received soon but not for sale man. ive bought 7 or 8 i think in the last few weeks now. keeping them for life.

wish the MLB would go back to wool but you know what, it doesnt even matter. they could never replicate the look and fit of the old wools.

got the blue- blue jays ovo earlier

still need the black/gold though :nerd:

Was a festival only exclusive. The royal blue ones are still online at the Jays shop and in-store still has stock. Months back I was told the Toronto New Era Flagship will also carry them later this month, don't know if that's still the case.

Was a festival only exclusive. The royal blue ones are still online at the Jays shop and in-store still has stock. Months back I was told the Toronto New Era Flagship will also carry them later this month, don't know if that's still the case.

A Jays Shop employee mentioned the black/gold joint will be on sale at the Rogers Center sometime at the end of August.

Back
Top Bottom