Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yo CC...can you guys just do ONE grey wool in a 6 7/8? Don't even matter the team....I'll cop. Yes, I'm thirsty.
nerd.gif

I went to cc the other week and had nothing in my size. What's up wit no love for the dudes wit the size 7 heads..LOL

does supreme take regular cap...then just use that lil machine to sew that on there??

why did this remind me of nore for some odd reason? just the way it was said
laugh.gif
when i read it, im like "put bogey out in his face"
laugh.gif

edit:

was just diggin through some of my new era boxes. found a few joints that are unfortunately a bit too big for me. cant rock with a 7 3/4 anyore. really wish icould get these in a smaller size.
nerd.gif
the haze joints are kinda hard tocome by now.

that white and purple haze is pure piffery!

Hey CC,

how often do you re-stock your sold out hats online? more specifically the seattle mariner ones?

-J23C

b47124_SFcrhB.jpg

Either....

A) This hat needs to be re-done

or

B) This colorway needs to be redone on a Letter Logo like the Yanks, Mets, Dodgers etc.

laugh.gif
Not really....I've made this request but it was done on some ugly *!! Logo (I think Flyers) and the Khaki was off. If I want to pull it off with someHigh End +%!* I like the Logo to be subtle.

^ always coming through with the
pimp.gif
BSB colors..

any of them getting submitted? they needa make their way into production whether its through you, a shop you hit with them or whatever, but they need to getmade.. that raiders one
pimp.gif
this one
pimp.gif

edit:
laugh.gif
@ dude being green lookin like the hulk with a hockey stick

thanks alot guys
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

CC may bite on the bulls colors haven't heard on the raiders or this hulk version....yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by icyuod

bullies in incredible hulk colors...

This is crack....not liking the city of philly too much right now...matter of fact Im really hating donovan alot right now. Nice fitted tho..

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Hey CC,

how often do you re-stock your sold out hats online? more specifically the seattle mariner ones?

-J23C
I think air max wrote before that they change up the logo if they restock the colorway. But a couple times I seen a restock on specific fitteds(like that milwakee braves ws patch fitted). They probly gotta be in high demand tho to be restocked..

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Hey CC,

-J23C
I think air max wrote before that they change up the logo if they restock the colorway. But a couple times I seen a restock on specific fitteds (like that milwakee braves ws patch fitted). They probly gotta be in high demand tho to be restocked..

okay thank you for letting me know...i guess i just missed them when they were first up...

if anyone is selling seattle mariner new era 59/50's please do not hesitate to let me know, size 7 3/8-7 1/2

-J23C

bullies in oakland raiders colors...

bullies in chicago bulls colors...

THANKS AGAIN ON THE SUPPORT!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxlows

does supreme take regular cap...then just use that lil machine to sew that on there??

why did this remind me of nore for some odd reason? just the way it was said
laugh.gif
when i read it, im like "put bogey out in his face"
laugh.gif

edit:

was just diggin through some of my new era boxes. found a few joints that are unfortunately a bit too big for me. cant rock with a 7 3/4 anyore. really wish i could get these in a smaller size.
nerd.gif
the haze joints are kinda hard to come by now.

Whats up, you trying to sell that white haze? I already have the black one

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Hey CC,

-J23C
I think air max wrote before that they change up the logo if they restock the colorway. But a couple times I seen a restock on specific fitteds (like that milwakee braves ws patch fitted). They probly gotta be in high demand tho to be restocked..

okay thank you for letting me know...i guess i just missed them when they were first up...

if anyone is selling seattle mariner new era 59/50's please do not hesitate to let me know, size 7 3/8-7 1/2

-J23C
check myshirts they might have seattle fitteds you like.

Back
Top Bottom