Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

topperz usa shipping coming back

11A3A525-45F8-4ED8-9421-14163A3DCBA1.gif

Going to need to see that Bronx store.

So Pat said they'll be some US exclusives and some Europe exclusives and sometimes the drops will rotate. Will be interesting to hear. They're supposed to talk about it on Pierre's IG live tonight.

Was new era approving of designs just for the euro market with topperz and others? It seemed like topperz had quite the unique set of designs for quite awhile. I’m wondering if they’ll need to have actual new designs drawn up and shipped from the us, or if inventory from Europe can be shifted here or shared.

Pat on his twitch it’ll be some drops like before where everyone can go after them, some US exclusive, some Europe exclusive. So I’m not too sure.

According to Pierre’s IG live it’s going to be a different site. They can’t use the same site when shipping to US.

According to Pierre’s IG live it’s going to be a different site. They can’t use the same site when shipping to US.

I get that there will be a different site because different inventory. What I’m saying is the EU site should be allowed to ship items on their site to the U.S. now.

I get that there will be a different site because different inventory. What I’m saying is the EU site should be allowed to ship items on their site to the U.S. now.
IIRC Pierre on his IG live last night said that wouldn’t be the case. The US site would be the only site shipping to US. Believe Pat said that on his Twitch feed too. Pat and Pierre said Europe site can only deal with that region.

IIRC Pierre on his IG live last night said that wouldn’t be the case. The US site would be the only site shipping to US. Believe Pat said that on his Twitch feed too.
I watched the IG feed last night In it’s entirety.

I think you’ re misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying New Era should allow the EU site to ship to the states now that they will have a storefront in the U.S., not that they actually will.

I watched the IG feed last night In it’s entirety.

I think you’ re misunderstanding what I’m saying. I’m saying New Era should allow the EU site to ship to the states now that they will have a storefront in the U.S., not that they actually will.
I get what you’re saying. The reality in what he said though was that still can’t happen. I agree with you it should though.

For the person asking about a grey black orioles
It’s not to og spec but has the same characteristics

The bird is different (this one has some yellow accents)
Tonal flag
Orange under
Black eyelets

I got these two NFL fitted hats on Sunday.

I definitely prefer hats with the team logo on it, but I ended up getting this 49ers retro wordmark version since it's hard to find a version with their retro logo.
IMG_6692.JPG

Too bad the back of this hat is bland with the retro NFL logo having a 49ers' color motif to it.
IMG_6693.JPG

Having this Jerry Rice throwback jersey motivated me to get this hat to wear with it, especially since both of them have a correlating style timeline .
IMG_6695.JPG

I got a Bengals fitted hat.
IMG_6696.JPG

I always prefer the back of a fitted hat to have either a miniaturized or alternate team logo on it. I also prefer them to have the team wordmark like this one.
IMG_6697.JPG

Back
Top Bottom