Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yowza :emoji_grimacing:

20220610_174244.jpg

Thankfully the cap's fine

20220610_174424.jpg

Yowza :emoji_grimacing:

20220610_174244.jpg

Thankfully the cap's fine

20220610_174424.jpg
Was it during Covid lockdowns that HC was getting or having almost every box smashed? They sort of cleaned it up after six months. You just took me back in time lol

New pickups
Topperz with halfway around the world shipping in 3 days. Not even mad I felt i overpaid overall. I usually aim for free shipping and discount code. Had to act fast.

Swing coked out tiger two tone from topperz. Made in China with 100% poly
703E7BC3-7171-4DC0-8A4F-F196885F7A8E.jpeg

Hate the white flag. May try to seam rip it.
BDFDA32A-5F2D-463B-91C8-2EB46E3D1A1F.jpeg

DA2309B0-85B2-462F-B9BD-309EC629A89A.jpeg

Also, I don’t like the larger bulkier batterman. Not sure why that’s even an option.

Random NYC area seller has been dropping gems online. 18 of these sold within a few days. Nothing like a hyped release but these are old school hype. The style discontinued in 2013.

Both made in USA black nasties from 2009-2011 with cool base tagging.
ABED0E91-923F-418C-83C1-0B3FE7DEC4E5.jpeg

There’s a fuzz level that’s hard to show in photos. The USA poly fuzz has a sheen or brightness to it. The other one is kind of slick.
1D5EF922-0F93-4A39-B717-56EB79BC8C36.jpeg

A patchless family photo. As far as I’m concerned, a complete set. I can’t keep up and refuse to pay resell.
F91F3088-3C1F-487F-BC62-F6DD5D684A68.jpeg

Both from topperz. The left has a black whole stitched band and green under with tonal flag. The right is the complete opposite. White floppy band with grey under and visible flag. Both Chinese poly.

So hard to find blackhawks hats

Here you go. Because of the contract the NHL has with NE apparently they can only be sold at stadiums.

Also I’m having too much fun lol

Here you go. Because of the contract the NHL has with NE apparently they can only be sold at stadiums.

Also I’m having too much fun lol

I just discovered that site right after i posted. :lol:

I hate that contract **** :smh:

Sort of a random question donjuan513 donjuan513
I spotted this cap this past week and got me wondering
Do you happen to know what color they used as their aqua? It actually looks spot on. HC did this design back in 16-18, and lids retro classic had it but it sucked. They used the same color on the marlins as they did mariners. I’ve probably been rambling on about it for years now. That moes link appears closest to the og as I’ve ever seen.

For reference. Original vs retro classic

DDD20F82-57EB-4B21-9D5A-DD65A04F9F00.jpeg

Mariners and marlins 1994 originals

9CA4706E-0B3E-49DE-9CBE-1AB68CAF81B6.jpeg

C1AE0ABF-7EA8-4DC7-A98B-7D6FBCC8C3AB.jpeg

Various marlin shades
Lids used the marlins retro classic on their mariners retro classic.

I may be the only stickler on colors. But that moes mariners made me second look. Bring back a proper PNW green retro please.

Todays wear. 2012-2015 cool base non flagged Indians on field two tone. Made in USA. Black nasty guts. Softness for days on the upper.
7878941A-A2C4-48F8-9336-EC43647BF852.jpeg

Wow wow wow this Wire pack from LidsHD has got to be one of the best hook packs ever. Glad i waited to cop any bmore hats . I need about 6 of these. Marlo, season 3, stringer bell, season 1, Omar, bunny and snoop. Sheesh.

Last edited:
For real, it's just a cap and I will hopefully be refunded after Topperz investigate. Just disappointing to see caps are being stolen like sneakers and other valuables. Maybe it would be best if Topperz didn't use those boxes with the cap slogan, just like Nike tape it's a giveaway for theives.

For real, it's just a cap and I will hopefully be refunded after Topperz investigate. Just disappointing to see caps are being stolen like sneakers and other valuables. Maybe it would be best if Topperz didn't use those boxes with the cap slogan, just like Nike tape it's a giveaway for theives.
****s lame af. These companies like Hatclub and Nike need to be more low key with the packaging. :smh:

Topperz might as well print “steal me now” on that box. The hell are they thinking?

Northwest Green is the official color for the Mariners.
Thanks. It’s just odd that the aqua colors have been all over the place over the past few years. They seem to have streamlined it all a bit in the past year or so.
This one released in 2018 by HC.
59ED5E9E-7095-4E1E-A479-4BAC551EDB85.jpeg

At the time many argued it was slightly too blue compared to the true northwest green seen on the original. That moes release seems the closest I have ever seen
Unless it’s just lighting, it looks darker and closest to the original, all time. It just seems a lot of places interchange aqua for the mariners and marlins. Poly and wool and country of origin changes do happen. Maybe I’m the only one who notices this lol

Hasn’t HC recently changed up their boxing methods?

Other than the tape, it’s not on the box anymore.

Try to call ups. It may be in what they call over goods, where any loose item they find in a bag or truck is supposed to go to this area where bolts and nuts and various other items go. Why not rip open the tape if you want to steal correctly? It may been smashed and popped out of the box?

I got a restock notification on Ty's Cubs cap at Stash but every order I try placing keeps getting refunded, so it must be ghost inventory or something. Silly me thinking I had a chance at ever actually getting one of his hats...

8c6d7d9b0657a2ee0994ab3b6c082b8a.gif

Back
Top Bottom