Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Latest cop
6C3257CF-5782-4398-9A43-BB4138C9FEE2.jpeg

Hey everyone. Hope this question is okay to post here.

I recently bought this hat and noticed it has a single popped stitch. Is there anyway to anchor that loose end back down so it doesn't get worse? Seller refunded me for the hat because he didn't notice the damage either.

Attachments

• 20210415_203913.jpg
    20210415_203913.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 50

I recently bought this hat and noticed it has a single popped stitch. Is there anyway to anchor that loose end back down so it doesn't get worse? Seller refunded me for the hat because he didn't notice the damage either.
maybe use a pair of tweezers to "tug it out" a bit, then use a seam ripper to take it off

That’s a tough place for the seam to have gotten loose. Anything that’ll adhere it down would leave a smudge/mark.
For me, I’d leave it alone and hope it doesn’t get worse

Thanks brodi. Struck out on that drop. Would’ve been nice to hit, but I’m happy with this. Did you go for it earlier?

C5B5E6E4-7235-4807-8A63-F9F10A727DFE.jpeg
i tried too! dem folks in here were right about fitteds selling out quickly on HC :lol: i usually don't try for a lot of those "newer" caps but this logo was pretty cool and refreshing to me that it made me want to attempt haha

fresh pick up :nthat: ! hopefully one can come out with no patches and grey/green bottom readily available

HC ain’t give me no love recently. Feeling like a sneaker release nowadays. No biggie since they don’t release much Red Sox gear anyway

wait, seller gave you a refund over a single popped stitch? city girl found the code to free hats

i tried too! dem folks in here were right about fitteds selling out quickly on HC :lol: i usually don't try for a lot of those "newer" caps but this logo was pretty cool and refreshing to me that it made me want to attempt haha

fresh pick up :nthat: ! hopefully one can come out with no patches and grey/green bottom readily available

Yea man it's nuts. A lot of these stores, even the smaller shops, are selling out instantly the past few months.

I feel like the coked out tiger will start to drop in other shops soon. I've seen about 3 different stores drop them the past week or two.

The two tone tigers gone in 60 seconds. Why can’t they make more of these hats? I guess there’s a thin line between too many and just enough for that sellout allure.

I took an L on the two tone tigers but I didn't stress it bc it's on field colors so I'm sure lids or new era will drop it on their site since the logo was in the vault for a few years.

wait, seller gave you a refund over a single popped stitch? city girl found the code to free hats
I'm a dude. But I messaged and said that how hat was packaged maybe caused it because the brim was sorta jammed in. I've been letting it flatten back out for a few days. They refunded me in full and said don't worry about a return. I was surprised lol. It wasn't sold as new.

Back
Top Bottom