Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I miss the pinwheel era. Jerseys and pinwheels was my high school uniform.

Too bad pinwheel only existed during the early 2000s. Otherwise multi-color fitted hats from New Era have always been good. I just wish they made more styles so we have more variety because it seems two-tone hats have been the standard multi-color hat from them for years now.

That's good you maintained your style. It's means you're a true fan and not those followers of the fad in the early 2000s. I'm in the same boat with you about my dress code especially since I'm a sports zealot like that.

IMG_4101.JPG

Wait a second

08 and 11 ws caps sold out? You can get the originals for less than $15 consistently and without much thought.
This is when you know hype is overtaking common sense.

I’m wondering, would those inside out rally caps that went from $65 to $15 sell out In today’s HC world?
HC1345435_1024x1024.png

Even this tech pack off white-ish sample set sat
lighter

They were actually more innovative and creative before the hype hit. I can’t imagine the hoopla over those two now. Lol.

I’m wondering, would those inside out rally caps that went from $65 to $15 sell out In today’s HC world?
HC1345435_1024x1024.png

Even this tech pack off white-ish sample set sat
lighter

They were actually more innovative and creative before the hype hit. I can’t imagine the hoopla over those two now. Lol.

I don't think that inside out would sell out in any era lol.
I've always been a fan of the patch caps because I own so many on field hats that I'd never really buy a hat again if I only wore those. So if I see a hat from a team with a logo I like such as Yankees, Diamondbacks, Rays, A's, etc I'll buy if it's diff from what I own. Like diff color brim, side patch, etc.

I just don't wear hats with non team colors. Like when they do red Yankees hat or yellow mariners or whatever other **** then I'll pass. Only non team color cap I own is a dark green dodgers but that's only because the shade of green was dope.

^nice I didn’t even know that was a real logo they used On their cap for their inaugural season at nationals park.

did a bit of digging. The cap patch was an inaugural game patch, worn once
BCB03AA1-9F1A-47F0-A4E0-1177CE73D37E.jpeg

1597882740402.jpeg

this logo stayed on the outfield for the duration of the 2008 season.
1597882991083.jpeg

And your jersey patch was as follows
1597883164208.jpeg

369AD4CF-92EE-425C-B4C6-05A4353251CB.jpeg

this type of obscure stuff is what I can get behind, not so much the pink or blue unders.
There’s hundreds of logos like this out in there the databases.
Mexico series, Japan series, player retirements, last and first stadium patches., as games, anniversaries. They have years of content. Get your wallets ready.

^nice I didn’t even know that was a real logo they used On their cap for their inaugural season at nationals park.

did a bit of digging. The cap patch was an inaugural game patch, worn once
BCB03AA1-9F1A-47F0-A4E0-1177CE73D37E.jpeg

1597882740402.jpeg

this logo stayed on the outfield for the duration of the 2008 season.
1597882991083.jpeg

And your jersey patch was as follows
1597883164208.jpeg

369AD4CF-92EE-425C-B4C6-05A4353251CB.jpeg

this type of obscure stuff is what I can get behind, not so much the pink or blue unders.
There’s hundreds of logos like this out in there the databases.
Mexico series, Japan series, player retirements, last and first stadium patches., as games, anniversaries. They have years of content. Get your wallets ready.

I agree. Only thing is nowadays most patches that are unique end up on some type of colored brim hat lol. I've seen patches I really liked online and copped then realized after it was a pink/blue/purple bottom

Last edited:
Upptempo Upptempo Are the two somehow connected in a ordering criteria sort of way? Do they make non patched colored unders? I know there are mlb logo rules like with the spring trading caps this year. A full logo has to be displayed atleast once. Maybe a colored under needs a side patch to be considered a custom and gain approval.

Think of all the possibilities. Right now they’re putting asg patches on the teams that hosted it. But all teams who took part in the event wore the patch too. 30 teams with 25plus patches will leave us all broke.
One example
D1179E90-8788-4653-9C61-DD53D90C2988.jpeg

don’t give them ideas. I’d buy a wahoo with every asg patch on it.

Upptempo Upptempo Are the two somehow connected in a ordering criteria sort of way? Do they make non patched colored unders? I know there are mlb logo rules like with the spring trading caps this year. A full logo has to be displayed atleast once. Maybe a colored under needs a side patch to be considered a custom and gain approval.

Think of all the possibilities. Right now they’re putting asg patches on the teams that hosted it. But all teams who took part in the event wore the patch too. 30 teams with 25plus patches will leave us all broke.
One example
D1179E90-8788-4653-9C61-DD53D90C2988.jpeg

don’t give them ideas. I’d buy a wahoo with every asg patch on it.

I would say it depends on the team. Like I've been able to buy Marlins, Rays, Yankees, etc with the World Series patches and the grey under brim. But some teams it's more difficult nowadays to track down with a WS patch and no colored under brim. Like hat club dropped a Yankees World Series cap tonight but it was a 1950 patch which I've never seen recently and the brim was red so I had no choice but to cop and accept the colored under

When New Era took over the NFL a few years ago, those hats had a ridiculous high crown. New Era needs to re release those again with the lower crown they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom