Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

New Pickups.
86581747-FD1A-4E5D-85B8-C7C1E5B330AD.jpeg

^HC had those a couple days ago. 81 Indians was tempting. But the logo is raised and appears too large Totally inaccurate lol.

New pickup

33087D05-DFB5-4006-B0DE-3EBEC7F8153F.jpeg

HC released this as if it was a custom. It’s the Hillsboro Hops 2020 alternate released in late April
So many HC fan boys lately. I’m saddened I jumped on this one. The hops website has had a fsr for awhile.
It’s made in Bangladesh and flat out atrocious.
How are HC caps selling out?

not a single care for construction, sizing, and quality. Quick $45 sell outs. I think I’m out fellas. Crappy new world I don’t want a part of.

I need one more hops cap and my collection is complete. But even then, I don’t know I want to go for more crap.

^HC had those a couple days ago. 81 Indians was tempting. But the logo is raised and appears too large Totally inaccurate lol.

New pickup

HC released this as if it was a custom. It’s the Hillsboro Hops 2020 alternate released in late April
So many HC fan boys lately. I’m saddened I jumped on this one. The hops website has had a fsr for awhile.

not a single care for construction, sizing, and quality. Quick $45 sell outs. I think I’m out fellas. Crappy new world I don’t want a part of.

I need one more hops cap and my collection is complete. But even then, I don’t know I want to go for more crap.

Let's be real...95% of peeps buying fitteds don't care for quality or craftsmanship. They just want a fly looking hat.

Are bills the same size for all NE fitteds? For example, is a size 7 bill the same size as a size a size 8 bill? Or does it go up incrementally?

Been wanting to do this for a while and finally did since I'm still in quarantine

Had too many hats, had to take some out to fit in the picture.

Only did the official navy joints, added the bonus pics of the red, grey, white and camo fitteds they wore in games.

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7013.jpg
IMG_7014.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg

New pickup

HC is not putting enough stock online. My guess is they do the minimal required for a custom order. Only way to explain it. I wanted the Pizza Rats custom they dropped a few weeks ago and didn't have a shot. They were gone instantly.

HC is not putting enough stock online. My guess is they do the minimal required for a custom order. Only way to explain it. I wanted the Pizza Rats custom they dropped a few weeks ago and didn't have a shot. They were gone instantly.
Exactly what they’re doing. I think they are doing these single runs to generate traffic once they hook everybody they will do preorders for everything and more than single runs

Been wanting to do this for a while and finally did since I'm still in quarantine

Had too many hats, had to take some out to fit in the picture.

Only did the official navy joints, added the bonus pics of the red, grey, white and camo fitteds they wore in games.

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7013.jpg
IMG_7014.jpg
IMG_7041.jpg
This hard pana

Back
Top Bottom