Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

man. I don't think I can trust HC. What are their runs looking like? Ten deep? Unless there's hundreds willing to buy $42 caps,
How are they constantly 'selling out' of FSRs within days or hours. Social media has a small following. I'm never seen some of these caps in the wild.

Crazy.

Am I underestimating the marketplace?

$42 for mediocre quality that I have to essentially wait in line for? Yeah man. I'm not built for that.

man. I don't think I can trust HC. What are their runs looking like? Ten deep? Unless there's hundreds willing to buy $42 caps,
How are they constantly 'selling out' of FSRs within days or hours. Social media has a small following. I'm never seen some of these caps in the wild.

Crazy.

$42 for mediocre quality that I have to essentially wait in line for? Yeah man. I'm not built for that.

Idk the deal but it does seem like most of the people who have the more exclusive hats are “friends and family”. I got the Dodgers icon hat and literally was sold out in 1 min. Maybe they kee quantity’s low to ensure the stuff sells out.

It's almost every release. Obscure MLB 2020 ST customs for $45 are gone within 2 days for random teams. They've left me on edge because their designs are legit. But sizing and quality is iffty AF.

They're still doing designs I like, so that's a positive. We always hear that these places have to go by new era design guidelines. HC is still cutting edge in that regard.

It's tricky. Some that lids had a year or two back, HC is claiming as their own exclusives.

Just be careful with your dollar. It's crazy out there. 25 year old originals are selling for $15.

Just have a concept of what you're buying If you care

Some stuff lids got clowned for like their retro classic Cooperstown stuff sat. Now HC is selling same designs for almost double?

Last edited:
My guess is that since the minimum is 15 hats, they could be ordering 15-20 of each team. Then for the pre-orders, they’ll just order whatever the number is after they stop the pre-order at.
Creating a demand with limited product: Streetwear 101.

Minimums are 18 and that's not the case since they don't do pre-orders for every drop they do.

My guess is that since the minimum is 15 hats, they could be ordering 15-20 of each team. Then for the pre-orders, they’ll just order whatever the number is after they stop the pre-order at.
Creating a demand with limited product: Streetwear 101.

These were a decent idea. Heard they were $225 though
B664C346-7921-4792-9196-967E4CC122D6.png

These were a decent idea. Heard they were $225 though
B664C346-7921-4792-9196-967E4CC122D6.png
Yeah $225 was a grip...It's got his tag etched on the other side of the hat too which I wasn't a fan of.

But curious, does it really cost that much to get that work stitched on a fitted hat? $225 is A LOT, but does it justify the labor and everything?? Cuz damn.

Yeah $225 was a grip...It's got his tag etched on the other side of the hat too which I wasn't a fan of.

But curious, does it really cost that much to get that work stitched on a fitted hat? $225 is A LOT, but does it justify the labor and everything?? Cuz damn.
No, it doesn’t

Biggest cost is getting the images digitized if you can’t do it yourself

Minimums are 18 and that's not the case since they don't do pre-orders for every drop they do.
Is that new? I’d make 15 runs for friends and family all the time.
I remember finding fabric and NE would be able to make 3 hats from a yard as a “Sample” for free. I abused that 😂.

Crazy.

im a member on a NEW ERA fitted group on Facebook 5K people

they go nuts, having bots to cop fitteds

there's a market out there for anything.

If for the past 10+ years is considered "new" :lol:

Is that new? I’d make 15 runs for friends and family all the time.
I remember finding fabric and NE would be able to make 3 hats from a yard as a “Sample” for free. I abused that 😂.

that was you? My bad. I shot one bid up a bit. Great deal. Tough market for sellers out there. Best of luck.

I shot dude an offer early on. I guess I low balled. I only wanted one of those. Then it sat for awhile. Weird how the bid price was super close to the BIN, without the BIN falling off. I thought it's supposed to drop off. I have all four but two, the compass and teal, I had to buy used. I undershot my desire for them. Glad they went to a good home.
----
cedric ceballos cedric ceballos how’s the brim stiffness and crown stiffness/look on those mariners? That mid 90s era of cap, I’ve been unlucky with. It’s been hit or miss. Super pointy crowns and weak flimsy brims. That’s the age factor for you. Some are stored away much better than others. Those all look legit.

The brims on them are actually pretty good. Same with the crown. No shape issues like I’ve become accustomed to on those mid to late 90’s new eras. I kept the compass with silver bill alternate and the the teal caps but I threw the other 2 on eBay since I have those hats already. I may just end up holding onto them though if they don’t sell within a few weeks.

im a member on a NEW ERA fitted group on Facebook 5K people

they go nuts, having bots to cop fitteds

there's a market out there for anything.

you taking about that new era 5950 fitted hat society group? It’s crazy some of the stuff they hype and go crazy over in that group.

I’m glad I got no interest in any of that hat club stuff. Crazy thing is none of that stuff they’re going crazy about is even all that special.

ecapcity in their heyday 09-12, Pegasus, and hell I could probably go to any hat spot on Fordham road right now and find similar if not better stuff.

Back
Top Bottom