Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Hat heaven has a whole stash of wahoo indians caps, including the all red one. I’d easily drop a dollar more for a fitted vs SnapBack. I still haven’t bought from them. Decent selection.

Overall, lids isn’t even in the conversation for 5950s. They have new on fields, and a select few dozen customs. But no where near the amount that lids used to have. Now it’s up to these other sites to fill in the Custom gap. But even then, I just don’t see the variety anymore. Macy’s used to carry old lids backstock. But that stopped this week.

HC used to be truly unique but they’re no better now than the other sites who offer all made in China customs.
HC probably pumps out the most ‘new’ releases compared to others. Lids has the new on fields. Other than that, it’s all pretty baron of variety and choices (at least for online shops).

cpf262 cpf262 a year or two back, they were giving those hat bags away. Quality stuff. I have two. Probably need a dozen lol.

they're about to make a site because da coronavirus got em hemmed up, they're store got straight heat...like Ecapcity in their prime...stay tuned.
you ain't lying. i'ma need them to get that site up asap.

20200326_170041.jpg
20200326_170023.jpg
20200326_170017.jpg
My new $8.25 pick up I love buying hats this cheap.
That $40-$45 for an hat hurts but cop what you like

Ebbets has basically been doing a going out of business sale/email promotion (they're based out of Seattle). This virus will take down some prominent companies as well as human life. Crazy.

Three new pickups.

Another MILB AAA Dukes cap, a Buffalo Bisons old English B, and a Arizona State interlocking AS
F5A22E8B-DBC5-4738-A580-8CD0DFECF032.jpeg

1FB21BF3-3212-45D8-B2BD-92797DBAD2EF.jpeg
B3CBC957-F00F-458D-8E22-F033CF44D332.jpeg

The glistening nature of this wool is unmatched.

Materials are so soft that the caps do tend to fit just a tad large. I'd go TTS or a size down.

They're now cheaper than the $40 MLB on fields from overseas. Easily throwing any extra funds EBFs way

All perfectly centered logos
All sized consistently
ALLmade in USA

quite a few caps on sale bringing their price points below the mlb crap. Nows the time.

Last edited:
Ebbets has basically been doing a going out of business sale/email promotion (they're based out of Seattle). This virus will take down some prominent companies as well as human life. Crazy.

Three new pickups.

Another MILB AAA Dukes cap, a Buffalo Bisons old English B, and a Arizona State interlocking AS
F5A22E8B-DBC5-4738-A580-8CD0DFECF032.jpeg

1FB21BF3-3212-45D8-B2BD-92797DBAD2EF.jpeg
B3CBC957-F00F-458D-8E22-F033CF44D332.jpeg

The glistening nature of this wool is unmatched.

Materials are so soft that the caps do tend to fit just a tad large. I'd go TTS or a size down.

They're now cheaper than the $40 MLB on fields from overseas. Easily throwing any extra funds EBFs way

All perfectly centered logos
All sized consistently
ALLmade in USA

quite a few caps on sale bringing their price points below the mlb crap. Nows the time.

Is it in store only? I checked the site and everything is full price. That site has like 6 jerseys and 4 jackets I want bad. I still need their satin Montreal royals hat but they never stock it anymore.

I hope they make it. Great customer service and their products are real nice. I like dealing with them.

5021026D-905E-4C74-9D97-70E0CE0F2BE3.gif

Last edited:
The email mentions in-store inventory being priced lower than everything else for ONLINE purchase. So it's almost like their sample sale. What you see on sale is likely their in store stock that Is selling cheaper.

I just sorted by price and picked a few items

Now maybe it's a glitch, but a few $37 caps can be combined into a three set and the price drops to $89, plus $5.95 shipping. So it's below their previous $99 offer.

nuts.

im not gonna front and act like i was patronizing their store like that, but i did appreciate their older wool jerseys for folks who wanted that real old-school feel.

The email reads in part
---
It is a sad reality that in the current economic climate we have been forced to put our Seattle retail store on temporary hiatus. The good news for you is that we are offering the store inventory to you at special pricing, while it lasts. Please note that these prices apply to the physical retail store inventory only, and that size selection is very limited on some items. This sale includes select Ballcaps and T-shirts as well as many of our, typically, made-to-order Jackets, Knitwear, Sweatshirts, and Flannels!

The Store was the way we connected with many of you, and it really hurts to have to close it. We are in the same position as all other Seattle retailers. Please be assured that our main online business is operating normally and that we hope to re-open our retail outlet at the earliest possible date.

Thank you for your support!
-----
Selling a store fronts inventory is never a good sign. There's quite a few deals. Their $99 for 3 cap deal was too good to pass up. I've neglected these guys for 4-5 years. I hope my purchases aren't too late. I had felt that $50 for a cap was crazy. So I always stayed away. These times now, it feels like feasting, sadly

i think its just temporary... speaking from immediate experience wit all da shuttered stores out here.

Lids is weird. They totally squashed their online presence of unique customs. Now select stores get select models and colors. That can't help sales.
Here's one example

For people in the middle of nowhere; they're screwed. I haven't seen random NCAA caps in months. Variety and selection has gone down 90% easily.

Lids is weird. They totally squashed their online presence of unique customs. Now select stores get select models and colors. That can't help sales.
Here's one example

For people in the middle of nowhere; they're screwed. I haven't seen random NCAA caps in months. Variety and selection has gone down 90% easily.

because their brick and mortar stores no longer reflect their online inventory...its like Lids in name only...

you used to be able to go to lids online and have a great idea on what's in da store... that's no longer the case now.

Back
Top Bottom