Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

id cop that new mariners just to own. c/w is sick
Basically, but the 1st Mariners is way better with it mainly being a Royal hat. So i'm guessing this will be under the "new" Sunday/Monday Online releases now. There's nothing over 5/8ths in that restock on their website.

793_1_.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

id cop that new mariners just to own. c/w is sick
Basically, but the 1st Mariners is way better with it mainly being a Royal hat. So i'm guessing this will be under the "new" Sunday/Monday Online releases now. There's nothing over 5/8ths in that restock on their website.
black based >

^triumvir had some left over stock laying around and they threw em online last week.

they still got 1/8-1/2 on their site if you're trying to scoop one.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^triumvir had some left over stock laying around and they threw em online last week.

they still got 1/8-1/2 on their site if you're trying to scoop one.
yea i checked it out no 5/8 and for $48 its my size or nothing. thanks for the heads up though.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

is dude's SN really kingoffitteds?
laugh.gif
King of Fitteds is another name for the FutureXclusives shop in New York so dude probably works there. But FX no hate but based on that previewyou guys kinda fell off, you were in the zone around the time you put out those Devils/Blue Jays/NHL-NFL colorway joints but prove me wrong.

indifferent.gif
@ the new WHITE SOX fitteds coming out on CC
Ya always got horrible CWs for them always...

But is there any way that i can peep the hatclub.com exclusives WITHOUT buying a membership?
If anyone can help me out please PM me...

THAT NEW SF fitted to go with them Orange AM95's done by CC is STR8 FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wish it was an A's fitted tho .

Back
Top Bottom