Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Ugh, I need those Griffeys and the fitted in the WORST way.

smh.gif
smh.gif

I wasn't even gonna get then at first.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Any other hats coming out in that blue/green scheme? I have these instead...
2duiaud.jpg
CC got that pacman logo hawks
nerd.gif

I wish that grizzlies fitted was navy and not whatever color blue that is

I've been following this thread for too long...

I had this weird dream the other night I stepped into this room that had grey underbrim everything in any color I wanted. Lost track of how many fitteds therewere and how many I took with me.

Waking up and realizing it was a dream FTL. -_-

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I've been following this thread for too long...

I had this weird dream the other night I stepped into this room that had grey underbrim everything in any color I wanted. Lost track of how many fitteds there were and how many I took with me.

Waking up and realizing it was a dream FTL. -_-

lol i had the same one with Jordans, but the stock room was on a beach.

Anyone ever Lose a fitted amongst their collection?? I have the new era boxes set up by color, and I cant find my navy/silver georgetown
mad.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ the dreams, yall wylin.

Orf, maybe it is the wrong color, i didnt look that hard.. AM dont know what he be talkin bout half the time anyway

Originally Posted by henz0

Anyone ever Lose a fitted amongst their collection?? I have the new era boxes set up by color, and I cant find my navy/silver georgetown
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
, lost a whole new era box amongst my 2 shelves ofsnapbacks.
found it tho, and Iunno I was tellin AM87, I need a polaroid camera for my new Era boxes maybe? I don't even know how to start sorting them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

nice raptors rangers and knicks. I think da new era and that guy shady got the best collects on this site. No D-Ride tho.
good looks on the shout out, just trying to contribute to the thread with my collection but i know dudes on here got crazier ##+% thanmines..when i went the Flagship,i talk to one of the guys that work there about any more NBA fitteds and they said they should be bringing in primary logos forsome teams in July so im going to stay tune on that and see what happens

mad.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

Orf, maybe it is the wrong color, i didnt look that hard.. AM dont know what he be talkin bout half the time anyway

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
this dude, comin to me like a fitted fiend talkin bout " make me this for my rich yungin sweater" I be like henz, its 90 degreesout
smh.gif
smh.gif
Our hawks does match, someone asked about another hat before
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
this dude, comin to me like a fitted fiend talkin bout " make me this for my rich yungin sweater" I be like henz, its 90 degrees out
smh.gif
smh.gif
Our hawks does match, someone asked about another hat before
nerd.gif
my bad I thought you said it didnt match. Musta been something else you were talkin about and Im too lazy to grave dig and find it.nm

Can someone repost the pics of what the New Era Flagship store had for the NBA teams? Bout to head out there tomorrow.

And can anyone post recent pickups from Peg?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Can someone repost the pics of what the New Era Flagship store had for the NBA teams? Bout to head out there tomorrow.

And can anyone post recent pickups from Peg?
not sure but i think it's the NBA store that has em and not flagship stores.

How many shades of teal does NE produce? My Marlins fitted teal does not seem to match my Griffeys or Freshwaters. They both call for a darker shade of teal,similar to CC's new diamondback fitted they posted.

Back
Top Bottom