Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Props to NostrandAve this just came in as I was about to leave. Sorry to ramble but UPS is a joke, I open the door andsee the hat package and a package of frozen meat my girl's uncle sent to us just sitting there. Now I don't know if the dude went to get his signaturepad but I stood there for 30 seconds waiting for him to pop up, after that I assume he just bounced without a signature. So my fit and our food woulda beensitting in a busy apartment complex til 8pm when we get back.
indifferent.gif

But I know a lotta cats were going crazy over the Bulls fit but this is one of the nicest of NE's 30 IMO. I've always been a fan of the logo and thebrim is a darker, more sky blue than the very light blue it looks like.. if they put a grey under on this it woulda been complete. I'm not going to rockthis til after the Finals tho (nothing but Lakers fits til then
pimp.gif
)
701354aeeb46b7f3be5ca982151dfe3daefcc57.jpg

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Anyone seen a red Brooklyn Dodgers (or Cyclones, for that matter)?

DF!!!
Solid red? They do have this cap, which I think is what they wear on the road or as an alternate:

21B6KXQ1FEL._AA280_.jpg

yea i was so tempted to buy that grizz fitted but the logo did seem mad small but the colors are nice

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Anyone know what the estimated time for shipping from Canada is? I think I got got for a GDFt joint. Smh.
could take a week.. but all depends on what shipping you used.. you should have asked and they should have told you when you paid (if USPS)

but yeah, no offense to Canadians.. but I'll never ship out there again.
I also got got (off ebay)
ohwell.gif
, dude copped 4 hats, all different sizes...decides to ask what size they were the day after I shipped (like 5 days after he paid)... even though size was clearly in the listing + description
tired.gif

I don't think he was a scammer(before hand), but didn't feel like paying hats that didn't fit so he did a CreditCard chargeback and got away withit
tired.gif

well I've been waiting since the beginning of April and keep getting told till about 4 days ago he was gonna track it. He's a NT'er that offeredhis services.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

well I've been waiting since the beginning of April and keep getting told till about 4 days ago he was gonna track it. He's a NT'er that offered his services.
smh.gif

...man ya'll should never trust Q. Never trust a guy that only goes by one letter.

man I wouldnt trust anyone on any forum. Even ebay is a scam to me but at least pay pal got our backs (supposedly).

YO! I actually googled and saw that Cyclones fitted (after I posted
smh.gif
) but my cousin is looking for a Brooklyn fitted for the Jackie RobinsonBlazers.

Henz.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Props to NostrandAve this just came in as I was about to leave. Sorry to ramble but UPS is a joke, I open the door and see the hat package and a package of frozen meat my girl's uncle sent to us just sitting there. Now I don't know if the dude went to get his signature pad but I stood there for 30 seconds waiting for him to pop up, after that I assume he just bounced without a signature. So my fit and our food woulda been sitting in a busy apartment complex til 8pm when we get back.
indifferent.gif
sorry to hear that roots, but when you got 160+ stops just like yours we gotta move our ***!
laugh.gif
when it comes to frozen goods we have to leave it no matter what!! if you stayin a ok area or no past history of packages being taken; we tend to leave them. only big things need sigs. (high values) and wines.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I actually googled and saw that Cyclones fitted (after I posted
smh.gif
) but my cousin is looking for a Brooklyn fitted for the Jackie Robinson Blazers.

Henz.
nerd.gif

DF!!!
fka7p5.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

sorry to hear that roots, but when you got 160+ stops just like yours we gotta move our ***!
laugh.gif
when it comes to frozen goods we have to leave it no matter what!! if you stay in a ok area or no past history of packages being taken; we tend to leave them. only big things need sigs. (high values) and wines.
smh.gif
we live in a complex with heavy foot traffic+college kids,you're locked bike isn't safe overnigh outsidet; 2 packages wouldn't last 30 minutes. Plus there's an open apartment office literally 30 feetaway from our door, which is why we post up a sign telling em to leave em there if we're not in. Dude has to drive his truck past it (its also less than 30feet from where he prolly parks his truck) to get out the parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom