Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Is peg doing a Raptors joint?

nerd.gif

I don't think so. I was up there like 2 weeks ago and the young kid there said they're still waiting on hats they made awhile ago. He showed mesome pics of the ones he ordered. Only ones come to mind are a ohio state,nc wolfpack, denver nuggets, and a phoenix suns. I seen him joting some stuff onpaper though, it looked like some colorways he was gonna do for their next run.

Sorry fellas no hot 16 or catchy hook from me just a new fitted i picked up over at proper in long beach.
308jqfr.jpg

2j50zd4.jpg

Originally Posted by jpio885

came in the mail today. thanks to ro0ts..
5d93524e59f5555fd814673f759d9a0df5cf7e4.jpg
pimp.gif
This pic is too clean, I'm happy it got there. LMK ifyou're down for the royal onfield.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Wow.
roll.gif

BTW...
pimp.gif

[h3]http://www.strictlyfitteds.com/blog/2009/04/dom-kennedy-x-quintin/[/h3]
[h3]DOM KENNEDY x QUINTIN[/h3]
Filed under: QUINTIN & CO., Window Shopper - Loso at 3:00 am on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dom_1.jpg

Quintin, the originators of the fitted 5 panel, have teamed up with L.A. bases Hip Hop artist Dom Kennedy to produce a limited run of fitted hats. This being the first time that they have produced a fitted cap, they have shown their ability of production. The fitted features an all White cap with multiple embroidery locations in Black. No word if these will ever be on sale but check out more photos below.

MORE >>
dom_2.jpg
dom_3.jpg

pimp.gif
i want one of these

Did you really have to qoute that? Could've said " I want that Dom hat
pimp.gif
" I'm sure we would've known what u were talkin bou...

CC - we need a Capitals hat ASAP... im talking within the next 3 weeks. So we can all celebrate them as Stanley Cup champs.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Did you really have to qoute that? Could've said " I want that Dom hat
pimp.gif
" I'm sure we would've known what u were talkin bou...
Really tho
laugh.gif
. or if your on a cpu right click copy and pastewe didn't need to see all 3 pics again. I blame this on the WDYW threads cats are OD'ing else where

MAZA or Ro0ts- Does All Sports have any vintage new eras?

LB510 - Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Allsports doesn't have any vintage stock. Just a load of custom Giants stuff, a few A's customs, andmaybe 2 or 3 non-Giants/A's customs if you're lucky. Their buy one get one half off deal makes it worth a trip (but then again I live up the street sothat's not saying much haha).

Not sure if they've finally gotten a new shipment of custom NEs though, they've been sitting on the same %$! since what seems like X-Mas.
Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo who's the people on here that can help me out with some fitteds from the NBA store in NYC?
ohwell.gif
I've been looking to grab a fit or two from there aswell.

I wish I could help but I learned from the last time that its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too hectic to drive/park there.
only a 1 hour window where you can park (6pm) until it closes (7pm) and even then its outrageous. $8 toll... gas... headaches with cabs.

I wish I could guys but I try to keep manhattan out of my day to day schedule.

If the price is right, ill help...
laugh.gif
Nah but I dont even have paypal, so if you willing to send like a money order... Id be more than glad to help yall...

Originally Posted by ro0ts

LB510 - Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Allsports doesn't have any vintage stock. Just a load of custom Giants stuff, a few A's customs, and maybe 2 or 3 non-Giants/A's customs if you're lucky. Their buy one get one half off deal makes it worth a trip (but then again I live up the street so that's not saying much haha).

Not sure if they've finally gotten a new shipment of custom NEs though, they've been sitting on the same %$! since what seems like X-Mas.
Originally Posted by dont be a menace

yo who's the people on here that can help me out with some fitteds from the NBA store in NYC?
ohwell.gif
I've been looking to grab a fit or two from there as well.

yup, AllSports doesn't carry any vintage stuff. only place i know that sells old stuff closed down before i could even go. i kept procrastinating since itwas only a 5 minute bus ride from me.
smh.gif

i feel like going around the city looking for some spots though

and now that i see your post chunk disregard my question in the PM if you see this first.

ThunderChunk- You aint lyin man! Every time I think to myself "Let me head out to the city" I step outside look at my car and hop right back in lol .If you cant find parking in the street you gotta drop between 25 and 40 to park in a lot. Gas is bout 25 to fill up my tank, 8 for the toll, and round offanother miscellaneous 20 for pizza, soda, hot dogs, etc... cus you know you gotta have a sebrett wit chili and cheese ! haha That's almost 100 bucks for meto make that trip before I even cop anythin....Not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom