Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

My school like a stop away from there i've just been too lazy to stop by.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

its not a big deal, im saying though, your a train ride away, majority of people from NY are like scared to leave the block, dudes living in a snow globe.
Actually last summer the Q and the F were horrible service wise going to brooklyn from manhattan and vice versa and it was kinda of a pain. NJTransit is far more reliable then those trains and majority of NJ cats have never even been to the city once and dont even have the desire to go.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

its not a big deal, im saying though, your a train ride away, majority of people from NY are like scared to leave the block, dudes living in a snow globe.
Actually last summer the Q and the F were horrible service wise going to brooklyn from manhattan and vice versa and it was kinda of a pain. NJ Transit is far more reliable then those trains and majority of NJ cats have never even been to the city once and dont even have the desire to go.

eh last summer is last summer, also i dont get the NJ thing? dudes from NY, im from NJ...... he even said it, its a train stop away
laugh.gif

^ and he says he goes to school 1 stop away so might as well delete that whole argument.

dudes would rather ask on NT than to go take 1 stop less/more or even call.
thats the point and he proved it.

Im not arguing Im just saying cuz some parts of the boros its not as easy to get to the city without a car and thats why people live in snowglobes (Lmao Ithought that was funny).

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all this crack dropping.
Seriously it's ridiculous, %+# is falling out the sky.

But MyShirts' Raptors are ehhh IMO, kinda feeling the purple brimmed one but it's got a red under.
ohwell.gif

b99340_SMARINERSntB.jpg
yhst-44600485780694_2051_170187375

Now see here...ECAP did this release right...Teal looks sooooo much better than the Tourquoise Myfitteds released....the Myfitteds jointlooks too bright imo

after i got my cc hat, i realized it was too small but kept it anyways because they were sold out...got hyped for the myfitteds release, now im not evengetting it
eyes.gif

-J23C

OMG the drought has ended. Smh i see at least 6 fitteds i want from cc and myshirts.

priorities, priorities...

YO!
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
= to keep from crying.

frown.gif

(Pockets like rabbit ears)
Originally Posted by daprescription

Bobcats
smokin.gif

You said it. And I was JUST telling my mans I was out the game unless some fly %%@$ dropped...
smh.gif

ChiSox with the metallic gold wing?

DF!!!

i was gonna order that TB, but then i relized, ill just make it, %$@$ the bull +%*#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
damn, so yall are gonna make it now
laugh.gif
...i woulda preferrred to order from you guys

i was gonna order that TB, but then i relized, ill just make it, %$@$ the bull +%*#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
damn, so yall are gonna make it now
laugh.gif
...i woulda preferrred to order from you guys

nerd.gif
So Much Sole 23 wrote:

solefood229 wrote:
Cc and capcity came with that crack this week
pimp.gif

Same Place My Dude
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you cat beat em join em
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

MSC Mariners= WACK
sick.gif
when you comepare pics with CC andCapcity's
laugh.gif

SMH At Everyone Dropping Chi Town Piffery At The Same Time
smh.gif
I'm Tempted To Drop $200+ On Fitteds This Week Now
nerd.gif
......... And IF ONLY I Were A Redwings Fan
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

200?
sick.gif

Shadi914/ Henz0- Orlando Magic
pimp.gif

ughh at the purple brim raptors cap

Man, either that or the Mariners cap for me.
I'd go Raptors You could find an OG M's on ebay for under 20 shipped
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tell me about it
pimp.gif

IMO calm down Cubs and White Soxs fans you BOTH get so much love from CC
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom