Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ItWasTyped

I'm new to fitteds. Where do you buy them?
120qc04.jpg

I like that HUF pincord fitted and Proper's Nautical Flag looking fitteds.

Just got these in the shop. Crooks gingham fitted is on point. Perfect for the spring since the fabric is a lighter weight.

090302_crooksncastles_fitteds.jpg

<>

Ninjahood stay lovin' the huge logos. Me personally I couldn't pull 'em off. They look to "mallish". Look like somethin' you rock atthe mall on some "browsin' through Pac Sun wit' wifey & slice from Sbarro" i5h. Look like somethin' you rock to go cop Gears Of Warfrom FYE wit' a gift card from Christmas or somethin'...

Originally Posted by iMack

Ninjahood stay lovin' the huge logos. Me personally I couldn't pull 'em off. They look to "mallish". Look like somethin' you rock at the mall on some "browsin' through Pac Sun wit' wifey & slice from Sbarro" i5h. Look like somethin' you rock to go cop Gears Of War from FYE wit' a gift card from Christmas or somethin'...

i like the huge logos when they're done "right" to me... i don't mess with screen printed fitted (eww...) and won't mess with all overprint fitteds, if the logo isn't CENTER balanced

(leaning left or right) etc.

and they all for the most part all gotta be OG colored.

i admire the sewing construction of those oversized fitteds for example...

hwl

see where the end of the grey sock becomes overlapped by the SOX logo, but the letter's aren't 3D and the grey sock is? i think that is a coolcontrast.

wuts proper?

Just came back from Lids. Say wut you want about their selection but they mad cool over there in terms of customer service. Picked up the new yanks onfield theguy gave me the discount even tho my card was expired. I tried on 2 different sizes and the guy had to go thru 3 big boxes to find it. Im done with customcolored fittedsn (no diss to em). From now on Im just gonna go with navy yanks fitteds (onfields and custom ws patches and alternate logos).

patch is made of rubber and velvet.

they make em now so that the gold circle sticker and the polyester info are 2 seperate stickers. The last one I bought it was all one sticker.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

whats good fitted family, its been a second since ive been in here...couple of my new fitteds

after a long debate Ive decided to clean out my closet of the hats I never wear or have never worn, many ds. Size 8, shoot me a pm

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n285/koroush415/?action=view&current=DSCI0431.jpg

nice stuff.. which huf 3m is that? and i'd take some off your hands if i didn't have most of the huf hats already.

Its the original red 3m. This is maybe half of my collection + i have sold maybe 10 of my more exclusive huf fitteds in the past 6 months. I got rid of the og3m set, The damier set, and 3 hufquakes. I love all my hats but i feel lik if i dont wear them, might as well let my peers enjoy them. Especially since mostof these have only been tried on and then stored away since I bought them. And if your my size you know sz 8s are sometimes hard to come by.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

they make em now so that the gold circle sticker and the polyester info are 2 seperate stickers. The last one I bought it was all one sticker.
they've ALWAYS been like this...i do this to all my on field fitteds...people are SHOCKED
eek.gif
when i actually show em that
laugh.gif

the gold sticker = signature look

that giant sticker is wack.

yo I had no idea. I ended up sticking the giant sticker back on after I took that pic and when I took it off again the gold one came off with it so I guessthats wut happened last time I bought a polyester onfield.

Yo, sorry if I intrude but everybody told me to post this question here but anyways, I was wonderin if any of yall have tried the 59fifty change up hats thathas the removable velcro logo, they look preety dope and i wanted to see if anyone has tried one? heres a link to show wut they look like-----------> Amazon product ASIN B001D7YXP2

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

Yo, sorry if I intrude but everybody told me to post this question here but anyways, I was wonderin if any of yall have tried the 59fifty change up hats that has the removable velcro logo, they look preety dope and i wanted to see if anyone has tried one? heres a link to show wut they look like-----------> Amazon product ASIN B001D7YXP2

yo

http://shop.mlb.com/produ...=1452343.1452600.1454543

They only have 7 7/8.

EDIT
my bad thought you were asking for where you can get it lmao. Nah I never messed with it looks corny to me.

got another pair of eggplants sz 11 if any one stiil need a pair at close to retail.

but i like them big logos as long as to much stuff isnt going on at once.

Picture091.jpg
DSC02471.JPG
DSC02489.JPG
DSC02210.JPG
DSC02258.JPG
DSC02211.JPG
All+City+Fitted+Store+084.jpg
All+City+Fitted+Store+021.jpg

pics from that blog Icy just posted all city fitted. Sum nice stuff. They claimin cc swagger jacked the yellow the city fitted. And they also claimin thephoenix suns fitted was swagger jacked by myshirts. idk wut to think. I really dont care either.

I like those pinstripes up there, but that green on the underbrim looks a little off to me
ohwell.gif

Anyone have a Peg update? and if they still happen to have that Blue Jays w/ grey underbrim
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom