Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ the "S" logo is their on-field logo... if you're referring to compass-rose logo, its only for their spring training caps...

on-field

Spring training (though it was also used in the late 90's)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! That Pen's would be dope with those VII retro's from a couple of years back.

CC, what's up with a Carolina 'Canes with the flag logo?

Recent pickups. Henz$, LB, & RnJ

2qw0ugl.jpg

But yo, Henz my metallic sticker janky as hell. Peeling off & rolling on the side. Now some poor sap gonna' find themselves purchasing a 3/4 from Lids with no sticker.
smh.gif

What's good with them 1/2 Cents?

DF!!!
Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy nowbecause I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she besweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into mypair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kindalight, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had togive her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ the "S" logo is their on-field logo... if you're referring to compass-rose logo, its only for their spring training caps...

on-field

Spring training (though it was also used in the late 90's)

i think he might be referring to this "S"
hwl

as i would like to know also...all i need is the S with the compass and baseball in it...i absolutely HATE the regular script S...and for some reason this isall LIDS gets in nowadays

-J23C

jordan23collecta wrote:

as i would like to know also...all i need is the S with the compass and baseball in it...i absolutely HATE the regular script S...and for some reason this is all LIDS gets in nowadays

-J23C

Ahh... gotcha... I was looking at the cc update and thought that he was referring to that S... but you're right, Lids keeps on going with thecooperstown S, which I don't particularly like... bring back the trident~!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

jordan23collecta wrote:

as i would like to know also...all i need is the S with the compass and baseball in it...i absolutely HATE the regular script S...and for some reason this is all LIDS gets in nowadays

-J23C
Ahh... gotcha... I was looking at the cc update and thought that he was referring to that S... but you're right, Lids keeps on going with the cooperstown S, which I don't particularly like... bring back the trident~!

yup...all i need is the trident S in different colors and im good to go
happy.gif

-J23C

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for those who let me know about the Rattlers cap...I figured it was but I didn't see anything about it online...not even the official TimberRattlers website had any info.

any of you guys able to do this logo?

500px-

its the seattle thunderbirds logo from the WHL...im really liking some of these NHL fitteds but i only rock Seattle caps
grin.gif

let me know, thank you

-J23C

Im about to post an ignorant amount of Starter snapbacks, most being wool.

I found a gang of Starter fitteds, but had to pass since they don't seem to sell as fast.

VintageXfits season is upon us!

^ word i wanna see i bet most em is da og raiders.

and damn they went in on ant smh , and lol.

CC you will be getting money from me.

I dont get wut the beefs about. can you guys take it to another thread? We got 200+ pages now and we gotta make it to infinity.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I dont get wut the beefs about. can you guys take it to another thread? We got 200+ pages now and we gotta make it to infinity.
buzz-lightyear.jpg

To infinity...and beyond!

Back
Top Bottom