Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

and emu, what size are you? I think I picked up a mighty ducks fitted in a small size (american needle) from the last time I went out there.

damn, too small i got a big head. 7/8-8

Originally Posted by ro0ts

2chke3t.jpg

i had both of those too same size but i gave em to a friend since i had no use for them. i guess i didnt lose much since they were $12 each

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by DIGITALJORDAN

Still got my Raptors NE
smokin.gif

352439873.jpg
nerd.gif

http://i42.tinypic.com/2chke3t.jpg src="http://i42.tinypic.com/2chke3t.jpg">
I still got both of these ina 1/2. But my biggest regret is that for both I had 3 or 4 extra and ended up selling em without keeping one of each on ice.
ohwell.gif
These are crack.
Especially the Grizz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I need that Vancover Grizzlies in a 7 3/4
nerd.gif

pretty much non existent i think. but i think i remember seeing one in a 5/8 at some store. i dont know if they still have it since it been a few months sincei been in there

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

I need that Vancover Grizzlies in a 7 3/4
nerd.gif

pretty much non existent i think. but i think i remember seeing one in a 5/8 at some store. i dont know if they still have it since it been a few months since i been in there
If they still have it would you mind picking that up for me??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

CC.. Can yall do that over
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I wanna see CC/Peg/MyShirts come out with customs with that logo but I remember last year CC was saying that Vancouver was off limits (something about certainteams like Memphis not letting NE use older logos as part of the HWC series in order to "move on" from the past or some BS).

But that one guy said Peg was working on it? So maybe somethings in the works?

1914-chicago-cubs-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap.jpg

1914-chicago-cubs-home-new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-detail.jpg

pics from strictly fitteds. Had no idea they were still making fitteds with white sweatbands.

Back
Top Bottom