Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

dodgers.jpg
buff.jpg

off cc blog...mets is cool.

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

customs comin' out the wood works in here. what programs you guys using? becareful posting some of your designs cause they might get jacked.

<>

ANY DESIGN/IDEA I PUT UP I HOPE SOMEONE STEALS AND MAKES CAUSE I CANT MAKE EM MYSELF

Originally Posted by prymone

ANY DESIGN/IDEA I PUT UP I HOPE SOMEONE STEALS AND MAKES CAUSE I CANT MAKE EM MYSELF .

Cool. Just looking out for you guys cause it happens more often than not.

Orfiyus,

I use Illustrator for my customs.

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

to commemorate the 12 hour "Ha movement" from earlier....ha

juve_fitted_nt.jpg

<>
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember in HS when cats were doing the dance with that line.

For you guys designing, you should ask a local fitted shop about working out a deal for you to design joints, like plump said when it comes to New Era's people love to steal ideas especially when you can get paid for it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

For you guys designing, you should ask a local fitted shop about working out a deal for you to design joints, like plump said when it comes to New Era's people love to steal ideas especially when you can get paid for it.
You summunah bissh, what i tell you about using that name?! lol "yo plump" "yo you mrplump?" whats good am87? kill thatnoise lol

<>

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Originally Posted by icyuod

graphic conveter on my apple
Did it come w/ it or is it a separate software?

mine came with it also photo movie programs apps...check your finder/appiclations also i get updates to better the software

^ good lookin on that code.
pimp.gif

edit: i know this been posted since been posted, but, its straight iff...

885.png

and now, i have a reason to cop..
pimp.gif

that's a good look for CC. 300-400? I think Fab's being a little humble with that number. I thought homey was pushing at least 1000. Clark said hewas in the thousands with his fitteds....

<>

its just a matter of time before CC blows up, and CC been on the map for years over there in jersey. i first went there in 06 ? i think.

^^^^ Once the link to the website was posted, it's become a household name here on this forum.

Some spot has three differnt Cubs fitteds with the logo of just the bear. They looked okay but nothing I would cop.

from stritcly fitteds...

'09 Predictions: GUCCI will trademark the phrase "Gucci color way" and send cease & desist letters to 90% of street wear brands & blogsout.'

laugh.gif
i'd stick to saying dark green and deep red colorway

Back
Top Bottom