POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

All 7 1/2
wink.gif

Nice stuff in here..
Hey CapCity, will u guys ever have this in stock again..
b32826_ILMHbcB.jpg

In another logo like "I love $$$"?

Sunlight will ruin any hat. There was a on-field pre-2007 Authentic St. Louis Cardinals hat in some store window that turned orange (the bill turned almostamber) after being exposed to sunlight in that same spot for at least three years.

^ dope pick ups..
wondering the price on em.
Since I don't don't have a job since Nov!!!! Damn recession.
No Hufs or anything for me. =(

Originally Posted by sole lovely

just started collecting.

i work at lids so i like getting the mlb authentics for $20.15 instead of getting customs for $40.00 shipped via CC haha
pimp.gif

2223556775_a078f886be_o.jpg

2224346520_ceac68cf52_o.jpg

you work at Lids too?/..which one?..im a manager in one of the Jersey stores. that discount is banging tho. since i been there, the fitted game been a lilcrazy. but i can't do all that MLD stuff. i only rock New Era and it seems we can only get baseball stuff in my store. i need different logos. this what ipicked up today, some Minor League fitteds and a LA alternative from the older ones. 2 for $15 deal round my way
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1467.jpg

where can i get some starter snapbacks online or in socal?

someone PM me

but on the other hand, those new HUF fitteds are so ill

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Originally Posted by sole lovely

just started collecting.

i work at lids so i like getting the mlb authentics for $20.15 instead of getting customs for $40.00 shipped via CC haha
pimp.gif

2223556775_a078f886be_o.jpg

2224346520_ceac68cf52_o.jpg

you work at Lids too?/..which one?..im a manager in one of the Jersey stores. that discount is banging tho. since i been there, the fitted game been a lil crazy. but i can't do all that MLD stuff. i only rock New Era and it seems we can only get baseball stuff in my store. i need different logos. this what i picked up today, some Minor League fitteds and a LA alternative from the older ones. 2 for $15 deal round my way
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1467.jpg

yeah man i work at dulles town center in va. what's MLD? and yeah the only decent fitteds we get are baseball. i wish we got more alternates

^Is that Ty Keck's wife in your avy? I was just watching "Moment Of Truth" tonight........she's
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom