POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

pimp.gif
at CC

ordered my hats at around 1 last night, got a shipping confirmation e-mail just now

pimp.gif

I'm so #%$@%%# pissed with New Era right now it's not even funny, straight up if you do a custom design if they want it for their own purposes and extra check should be cut straight up AND to any other store that wants to carry a custom design.

SMH. Not surprised at New Era though.

Word, gotta rock that joint with an orange hypebeast bandana around the neck like you bought to stick up the gay train.

Just a heads up folks! A little holiday treat for us fitted lovers!! lids is offering buy one get the second one halfoff on their website, unfortunate thing is it excludes MLB Authentics and World Series Patch Authentics. But the Bright Side! their twisted series capsapply to the offer, just bought my Oakland Athletics in Giants color way and got my Oakland Athletics in Atlanta Braves color way for half off!!! and here ihave listed other offers, but the sucky thing is you have to pick either/or you cant have them both!

Lids.com

$10 off & free shipping on $60+ order! Use coupon code oct07lids10off
$5 OFF when you spend $40 or more! Use sales code nov07lids5off
20% OFF with an order of $75 or more! Use sales code nov07lids20
FREE 2nd Day Shipping on $60 order! Use sales code nov07lidsf2d
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

new era flagship stores are having Buy one cap and get the second for 50% off on friday only heads up

i wanted the black Bully. i hope chunk got my pm earlier this week. but other than that, chunk hit me up its about sports specialties snapbacks.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

You dudes really "stayed up" and were refreshing CC over and over again just for that bully fitted? Seriously? I mean pushing 80 fitteds, I clearly have a problem... But at least I was out getting lit with a female while you guys were camped out at home waiting for a hat to come online. Some of you need to re-evaluate some things IMO... Just saying.
I had already handled my female business for the evening, and i didn't have anything else to do but kill time.

Back
Top Bottom