POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

hit up cc and peg last week

8)
glasses.gif
5ev66q.jpg
j60nec.jpg

that yankees is dope. nice and simple

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Is that Wild fitted navy blue or black? It's hard to tell from that pic....
"You Better Get It Back, Or Sleep Where The Rivers At, They'll Send Shots Through Ya Fitted Hat....
.....They Got Big Guns That Go "BRAAAAT BRAAAAT BRAAAAT, Where Yo' Figgas At....."​

damn that penguins is dope. any 5/8th for me?

Quote:
Here's the Lids carrying case. I just picked it up the other day and it fits about 6 caps. I'm not too sure about keeping it, kinda looks like a man purse
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

had my lil brother stop in and cop that houndstooth leaders joint..i think the sox was the best colorway tho...BRING IT BACK TY!
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

^ OG rocket Clemens blue jays is timleess. im moving to NYC soon im going to re up on my hat game but i got braids now.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

dope LDRS fitteds donjuan. I never saw the 7/8s in the purple earthquake though, maybe it sold out right after u posted it? if you guys also have the LDRS marlins in a 7/8s i'd be happy to pick that up too
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

ayo shadi, that pegs is straight heat...

5ev66q.jpg
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

nah, he's just an over grown 6'8 monster.

with a basketball for a skull.
yall know me as....
Sik Wit It
ya favorite white girls, favorite white boy.

Back
Top Bottom