POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

^^^ I aint complaining b/c I didnt get tha hat my dude, tha problem is that they aint never sending me any e-mails to notify me if my order went through or if it is sold out, so I have no clue whats goin on. If i didnt get tha hat b/c it was sold out and they actually notified me about it there would be no problem.

:lol:
laugh.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

memphisboi .. I have stayed away from your problem with CC, however just a few pages ago I saw you kissing some @#%$ to get a Suns hat but yet you still holding a beef .. come on dude!! I don't care if you have a problem with them or not but the way I see it how are you trying to play both side of the fense .. that sounds gay huh .. well cause it is ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

My friend ordered the USC/LA fitted for me last weekend and he said it came in the middle of THIS week. You guys must be having bad luck? I've never had an issue.

I also agree with el6, this dude saying he's 'anti-CC' but now he's all lookin' for someone to get it for him. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Quote:
however just a few pages ago I saw you kissing some @#%$ to get a Suns hat
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^^^^^^^^

Quote:
what good is free shipping if it aint gone never get shipped.....

but sounds good.... how do i enter the free shipping code on the site.. pm me if u like
i need that suns in a 7 7/8 63cm or 8 63.5cm whenev u get it on the site
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

picked this up....

l_3810c33e08de894de764ffd42058ef9d.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

Seriously, how hard is it to pickup the phone and call to ask them about the status of your your order? I hit them up on the phone before, and they took care of me on the spot.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

crookedcrooks.com didn't work for me is that the right addy? any help or other sites out there?
Reppin' 415

Wanted DS 9/9.5: AM95 "Neo Escape"/ Amsterdam AM1/ FootPatrol Stabs/ Bape D2/ Silver Surfers/

^^^ I already said that I called them in my earlier post if u did'nt see it. Look, I guess when I was makin my complaints about CC in this post it came off that I was mad at them, but I really was not mad at all. All I was sayin was that I wish they would have sent me an e-mail tellin me that tha thing I ordered was sold out, thats all. B/c I was waiting for it to come in tha mail for a week nd a half and had no clue it was sold out b/c they neva told me nothin. Its not that big of a deal.

^naw didn't see your post. I just want to find some fitteds online and just wanted some leads thats all. Any help ppl
Reppin' 415

Wanted DS 9/9.5: AM95 "Neo Escape"/ Amsterdam AM1/ FootPatrol Stabs/ Bape D2/ Silver Surfers/

yo where do u guys get the carrying case for the fitteds?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom