POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
I already told memphisboi what to do...btw i got fam in north camden itchin to make a road trip :wink:
wink.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^^ Why are you putting your address out there? LMAO .. not to mention is incomplete .. LMAO

Ya guys are some fools ....
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Quote:
any of yall know where i can get a RED LA dodger fitted in a 7 5/8 or 7 3/4...wit tha lil NE sign on tha side let me know

If you have a Footlocker near you, check them out. I just got an all red with white L.A. for $7 from footlocker. That includes tax. I know that they had some hats out for clearance. That was one of them. They had a black with silver L.A. that I wanted but it was a size 7.

just got my LA fitted in USC colors from CC today. good looks as usual and i'm really liking the new stickers.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

nah SC TROJAN... its 4 real sadly. and MEMPHISBOI55 damn son u live an hour away from me... i live in wilmington,NC...
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

o, my bad lol

and jayfiend
come on and kick it witcha boy mane!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

i know right, i walked in there like DAMN, everybody gone be looking the same.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

^^^ are you serious? People actually purchased that crap. Hypebeast will buy anything now a days. SMH. Anyways, I ordered that gray and purple SF fitted last week, and still no hat, no email, or any kind of communication. This really has me pissed off, dont think im gonna do business anymore.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

^^^ Same happened with me and my Brown/Teal Sharks hats. But i called today and found out that my order never went through. Guys who i talked to were very helpful and we got everything squared away.

I think one of the workers posted that they were having problems with their online stuff and that sometimes orders wouldnt receive email confirmations at all. So i'd just recommend that you call them.

-Guez
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

^^^Typical CC business practices for ya....SMH at the clown earlier tryin to play it off like this company doesn't have some serious @#%$ to get together over there :smh:
smh.gif
...Fool prob bought that Halloween Combo :lol:
laugh.gif

*On a lighter note nice fitteds on the last page...Really feelin those Blue Jay joints :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^ lol haha, alright thanks for the help guez Ill call them tommorow.

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

why is that yankee joint like $50 000 ?
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

^i'm pretty sure the logo has crystals or diamonds or some ridiculous looking crap on it

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

that halloween fitted is ehhhh...im finna order the one from myshirts from last year
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

From the good folks at CC. With the exception of one fitted.

2z87z10.jpg

Under-brim. Too perfect! I had no intentions in copping the CB34's "Godzillas", but with this fitted I will do so immediately!!

335h16g.jpg

Bonus shot. Turned out some fitteds matches my custom jackets I had done a few months ago.

24mg5ty.jpg

2jb6xiq.jpg
[ Need WHITE BLK AJ IX sz. 8.5 Need ]
Im a sz 8.5 or 9. What you GOT for sale?

^^^Dam that huf fitted is hella dope! I gotta try and get one of those.

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

Where is that Phoenix Suns fiited being sold at? Anywhere online?

Damn I hate living down south sometimes
>:
mad.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom