POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Quote:
I wanna body that owner though dude with the glasses son stay trying to play me that other dude is cool
:lol:
laugh.gif
Shoes for YOU...YES YOU

Still looking for an aqua sharks in a 5/8. Someone wanna sell me thiers????!!!!
P1010470.JPG
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

damn CC,

can yall dudes just send me a usps money order. never takes this long to refund someone's money back via credit card/bank acct.
wOw
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Question about the Estate LA seersucker caps.

If you beat 'em up, sweat in 'em, etc., will they shrink a size?

It seems like the material might be prone to it, and I see a lot of 7 3/8s hanging around online. If they'll shrink a size then I'd like to pick one up.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bumpin' pioneers through Pioneers

that alternate pirates theme sox hat is killin em.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

i need nina sky in my life ASAP..jus one of them...just one
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Benny Gold fitteds looking good.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Guez oner I'm eastside san jo born and raised too. I haven't seen any people on here with as many sharks hats as me but u got some clean ones. I got about 9 of them and I'll try to post them later on. i'm still waiting for cc to post that aqua fitted sharks hat with new logo
I'M FROM THE EASTSIDE OF SAN JOSE...THE BAY AREA...I REP THE BAY AND ONLY THE BAY

Quote:
I'm heated that Lids makes those MLB fitteds with the other team colors for everyone but the White Sox...

:smh:
smh.gif
Now the question is is to have had and lost Better than not having at all?

ima do the update now. we got a fitted for you kid robot fans, and an LA hat for you LA heads. enjoyyyyyy ..

i need to buy a new era already. like so many, but my head is small...
7 1/8 so its hard to find one that i like for a good price
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom