POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

6ooud8i.png

prymone that wizards is
pimp.gif
, where's you cop?
the back of my closet lol
i found a few old pinwheels
ill post the rest in a day or 2 when i get a hold of a cam

i bought 2 hats from myshirts and one was good and the other one was beat up bent discolored has loose strings erywhere and all together a piece of $+@*fitted, thanks myshirts i'll definatly be spreading the word that you guys take good care of your fitteds.

Haiti5......we was talking about meeting up at the crib on winter break..when me and jewels get back to the crib.......and did u fly to ny/jersey?

Downtown Brooklyn has sooooo fallen off in terms of fitteds

Used to be a bunch of spots with custom-colored New Eras for all kinds of teams a few years ago...how the hell is it now that I go into like four or five ofthem and three only have a bunch of Yankee fitteds in different colors?
indifferent.gif

Oh yeah, some places have painted Yankee caps...just took an all white cap and painted the logo. Saw one made for the anthracite 8's...looked like
sick.gif

That grey/yellow bluejays is pretty nice, but wats good with ur other fitteds? All mis-shapen and small logoed and wat not?

That yellow mariners got an ill lean on it, +#+* lookin like forrest whittikers eye

I'm not the greatest picture taker in the world. Trust me, though, there is nothing wrong with them. There will be much better pictures when they hit thewebsite. There are a few of them up right now, the rest are on the way.

And why do you wanna treat Forrest Whittaker like that? He doesn't deserve that.

already posted the padres and jays but we got a couple more in this week. Available at Blue Room in Fashion Valley, San Diego...

03d2587e50ad0e7b89cf6d99c0fa1287dad0ee0.pjpg

Blue Room
7007 Friars Rd Ste# 212
San Diego, CA 92108

For ordering info, contact the store directly @ (619)543-1120

Do they have alot of those Sharks instock? I'm visiting SD, but with no car so I'ma have to taxi it. But I need that fitted in my life.

Originally Posted by dagig

i bought 2 hats from myshirts and one was good and the other one was beat up bent discolored has loose strings erywhere and all together a piece of $+@* fitted, thanks myshirts i'll definatly be spreading the word that you guys take good care of your fitteds.

hey u know... it happens. they shipped it to us like that. new era inspects every fitted before being shipped to us. the same goes for any store/websitethat sells new era fitted. if you have a problem, then send it back, we'll take care of it and give u a replacement. if it's over doing it, then Iunderstand. for being bent, blame UPS as we have no control after we ship it. for discoloring, send it back! for loose strings, use scissors?
ohwell.gif

Haiti5......we was talking about meeting up at the crib on winter break..when me and jewels get back to the crib.......and did u fly to ny/jersey?
ill jus aim you

my mini-contribution to this post aka hats that don't fit if only they made a hat that was in btw 7 1/4 and 7 3/8 smh
frown.gif

dscn0678ho7.jpg

1987 NEW YORK GIANTS NEW ERA
dscn0665gu2.jpg

dscn0666ft9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom