POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

does anyone know where i can find this hat?

8btq82b.jpg

their new logo is trash. they got the batting practice ones but i want the original all wool joint. are the batting practice ones 5950?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yeah, ^it was stuck in my draft folder though, i was wondering why you hit me up a second time! lol sorry bout that.
lol my bad didnt want to seem all pushy but it was odd you hadnt responded same day since i know you aint mess around like that.

the hype on the cookie monster fitteds because dudes was beastin for these. i need to get back up top. i think im gonna move to the bx with my girl.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Nice fitteds dont be a menace. Was at allsports this past weekend too, I was feelin those both but I wasn't too comfy with the white (even tho it's clean). I picked up the black Lakers themed joint and the Purple/White SFs tho. You gotta love allsports.

hell yeah, there's probably no other place that gives you the buy 1 get 1 half off deal on every fitted they got.

saw the lakers one too and looked sick, but don't really want it though, and it was a toss up between the navy fitted and the purple/white joint too.

Is it just me..or does anybody else not like the way the new New Era fitteds fit.......say that 10x fast...lol

Back
Top Bottom