POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

^ Flipped the old, somewhat, check your email, had a question....

I'll hit ya up later with the examples, at work and my laptop is not connected online.......

Peace.

Cris.
FOR SALE (HIT ME UP FOR PICS, INFO, AND PRICING) [email protected]
SHANGHAI 1 DUNK SB (8) CINCO DUNK SB (8) GINO 2 DUNK SB (8) GRIPTAPE DUNK (8) EU ADVEN.PACK AM1 (8.5) YELLOW STUSSY COURT FORCE (8) IN4MATION X DVS HUF RUNNER (8.5)​

6cf7qip.jpg

dunno if you were serious or not, but the orange and camo has been done, chi town swag even

if anyone is planning that though go for the poly material for the orange, he basic material doesn't really do the color justice
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

not on the same hat. i meant one in orange and one in camo. Sorry I didnt clarify.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

4uwoq2t.jpg

nothing too special... wish I didnt buy al three of the stussy x huf.

These are my old nasty worn out hats

61os110.jpg
TEAM corNhuskers​

i just found a spot with some starters and some old new era's.

they had a bunch of these marlins fitteds too \/
l_3ed289a32abdbb3dcdcafa3336540a32.png
To Write Love On Her Arms
Rescue Is Possible​

^
YO!

where you get that wht/gold fitted? im looking for one
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^Didn't go yet. None of the hats interest me that much, but I gotta get some for some members. I'll give an update sometime this week.

some dope colored fitteds.....got a couple recent pick ups, post pic later.. . .. . . ..
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

iLL W1LLiam,

where did you get that green a's fitted? please let me know. thanks.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Quote:
but white/gold fitteds are easy to find, what size are you?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I wouldnt put any of these on my head but I see some people are interested. Anyways they can be found in PEGS
neef_coll2.jpg
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

Back
Top Bottom