+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

his name lonelyboysole really fits him i guess. He got a pic of a chick up that he wants but she dont want him??? she smashed the homies tho...

anyway..
all 3 of my bday pickups from yesterday that my gf got me. already had a pair of dunkman lows

wasnt sure if i wanted to unds first games or wear penny foams... i chose to wear penny foams with them after hearing the news of him wantin to join heat

Ain't hating on my man, Justin.

But I've gotta break out my heat on the lebron and post some pics. Lol

btw -- J, can't wait to hear back from you know who on Monday. I'll let you know if she's got any stragglers.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

alright guys who picked up the white and gold 20 5 5 size 9 off ebay?

I really like that they added the full air max unit to the lebron line in the Lebron 7 but I still like the sleek look of the zoom on the II, IIIs, and IVs.  Air max Lebron 7s are really comfortable though. 

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

pm price for the 2s and size plz

Sorry i said i would be parting ways with them next week, they are already going to a member of the board in a trade 
pimp.gif

My very first Lebrons'
smokin.gif

Gotta say..the 7's are my favorite by far.Will cop some more colorways once they go on sale...i hope
grin.gif

those are nice Dean - very nice.

i never understood why we didnt really get the Wine/white/gld based shoes as GRs...made a lot more sense than an all black or some of the others

those wheats are damn nice too.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I am not a fan of them, though.
X2

Fresh, nice pickup on those area codes.

Chris, as usual good cheap pickup on the COACH svsm af1.

Back
Top Bottom