+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

bballah dope pickups
pimp.gif

Whoever snatched that HWC #23 in my size will pay
roll.gif
. But the Home 4'swill do considering I got a real good deal.
355547713.jpg

4 out of my 10 pairs of IVs. got them each for under 60$ i think.

23u3dxz.jpg

(I AM LOOKING FOR NYC IV. i gotmoney coming out of my ***, so i call it toilet paper, jk, but seriously pm me if your selling)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

vc shox 2s....i remember holding them in my hands going wow, so nice!

Prime x Time wrote: How much do these go for
Deadstock size 13

New York IV
China IV
1st Game AZG

my guesses.....

550 for NYC
150 or less for China iv...depends if you get the promo pairs with a baggy, or the china box....
1st game? i honestly have seen them for about 140-200 depending on sizes and ranges. There was a pair over on that other site, for about 160 shipped worn 1x sz 10.5 i believe....i need to bust my pair back out....

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

How much do these go for
Deadstock size 13

New York IV
China IV
1st Game AZG
i got my China IV's for $135 but they are not the ones that were released. Mine are some un-numbered samples but i think the numbered ones go for like $350 or something but i dont know for sure though.

-Tyler
Damn i expected Chinas to be worth higher, i remember checkin them out last year and cheapest i could find was 250
smh.gif

Same goes for the 1st games
pimp.gif

Nice Dunkman IVs on the last page
pimp.gif

T21D dope home IV's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never wear them howd you relace those 4s?? isnt it almost impossible to do those straps going down it?? looks like im gonna try to relace mine when I get achance

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by T21D

To see my Spurs destroy the king and co.
356365780.jpg

now thats what im talking about Fred...did you actually wear those to the game?

-Tyler
Guess u wore those for nuthn huh Fred....
laugh.gif

It was clearly the other way around..

Yeah, pretty much a washout once the king decided to go off. However, it was funny to see so many CAV's fans in San Antonio. Ususally, when theLakers/Celtics come to town, wayfaring fans come out the woodwork. When I attended last years home game, my buddy set me 8 rows behind the CAV's bench.Forward a year later, it was the hottest ticket in town. Too bad he didn't play for more than 3qtrs. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Back
Top Bottom