+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

got a couple of recent pickups to start off the new year... all sz 11.5
wink.gif

Matt, that pic is SICK!!! You hurt my feelings with that one, lol.

Bkals, great as always.

Sad to see that looneyrobert.

Vince, very, very nice........

i have said it over and over and over,
i love those oregon's.
too bad they never pop up in any size even close to a 9

thanks joerdan23 for adding to my collection of right click save as oregon II collection

bigtimejerky wrote:

got a couple of recent pickups to start off the new year... all sz 11.5
wink.gif

I have been trying to find these for a long time now. Especially this size. Very nice pickup...

Just a quesion, how is the best way to access LeBron pe's? Im not looking for any right now but possibly in the future. And another thing, how do many ofthem make it out to the public like us here in NT? Thanks fam.

way to %@%$ on that stock picture Vince, remarkable set!! Let's get a Dunkman-Galore eye-candy pic going.

Matt, all you need are some USA III Mid and Low's.
smokin.gif

Brian staying with his ridic PE set, now those are real Bron' PE's, everything else I just consider Friends & Family Promo's .. btw did LeBronshave the First Game's in a PE version like the other AZG's you got in that set.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

btw did LeBrons have the First Game's in a PE version like the other AZG's you got in that set.

I don't think so unless it's in his own stash I don't think came up with the stitched 23 until 04' when he was rocking the white/red which cameout in early Feb'

SoLeSuPrEmE" wrote:
btw did LeBrons have the First Game's in a PE version like the other AZG's you got in that set.

Sole.. I haven't seen a pair of the 1st Games w/ 23 stitched on back. I have a pair of his 1st Game PE's and only difference is tagging.

btw did LeBrons have the First Game's in a PE version like the other AZG's you got in that set. ^ I can answer that. There are pairs of the True firstgame PE AZG's with the "23" on them..... Folks get the first Home PE's confused with the actual first games ( against Sac-Town) Good news forBKALS.... they are only available in Bron's sz 15.5 Each of the AZG's have a pairs with the "23" on them.... exceptthe________________________ ( do some research)

Back
Top Bottom