+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

UGK4Life wrote:
fam you know i know you wear a sz. 11 lol and so what if you cant post pics you can still tell us what you picked up...... -Tyler

I second that.
Is there really anything available out there a that has not been posted on nt or some other site? I'm sure some person will come in here talking aboutsome samples or something that we will never see or will never be for sale. I'm Pretty sure as far as the azg-iii go we have seen all the pairs that wewill see.

I would love to be wrong though
wink.gif

i dont think we have seen every pair out there or have seen some good pictures of them.
For instance those Wheat II's he wore when they were playing in Europe, we have still yet to
see someone post better pictures of them or actually own a pair. So Ru maybe your talking about those?
I hope you are lol....

-Tyler

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

UGK4Life wrote:
fam you know i know you wear a sz. 11 lol and so what if you cant post pics you can still tell us what you picked up...... -Tyler

I second that.
Is there really anything available out there a that has not been posted on nt or some other site? I'm sure some person will come in here talking about some samples or something that we will never see or will never be for sale. I'm Pretty sure as far as the azg-iii go we have seen all the pairs that we will see.

I would love to be wrong though
wink.gif

Even as deep as the level of contacts (and cash
laugh.gif
) NTcollectors and others have or have been affiliated with there is ALWAYS a pair or two lurking out there
nerd.gif

Look at JayJones and his IX collection he posted last month or so... Plenty of folks said either they heard about them or saw them.. but more than not folkswere like, " damn, never even knew those existed"....

And PO2345 came back and stated EVEN MORE existed...
eek.gif

So after having the opportunity to speak with Kenzo back in NYC for the NYC IV release.. there are ALOT of samples and PE's that no one outside of campushas seen... esp AZG-III

hell, only a few have even actually SEEN the Final IV PE's mentioned by BKALS....
wink.gif

And there is the last remaining magic of shoe collecting.... being able to find the stuff that hasn't beenposted a zillion times.....

Shadowfinder:
Keep making it do what it do sir:

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

And there is the last remaining magic of shoe collecting.... being able to find the stuff that hasn't been posted a zillion times.....

Amen Chris... nothing like the feeling of finding a rare gem...
eek.gif

Lots of un-seens out there..

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wassup Chris! Long time no see in the Bron threads...

My little something...
xngdud.jpg

Still Lurking Ron!! lol Just checking in to see whats the flavor of the week! I wanted to see someone post either pair of the HWC VI's.......

Bomb Squad...
You have no idea sir...There are so many models that have NOT been seen in the AZG-IV Era!!!
eek.gif

I was fortunate enough to see most of them. Simply Ridiculous! I have no other words.
sick.gif
smh.gif

To give a lot of you an idea, let's revisit one of my favorite threads from 2008! Hands down!
pimp.gif

One where there was an actual discussion!
laugh.gif

Something i love to engage in given my experiences with Nike/HQ and overall knowledge....

http://niketalk.com/topic/45047?page=1

Enjoy NT!

P.S.
Ru, i see you son! Let's not let them know too much now, shall we?....
wink.gif
roll.gif

PO

Does anyone on here have the Fruity Pebbles with different tread pattern color? Also, do NYC Graffiti IV's exist with a stitched #23?

-Jermaine

Hey PO I know there are many samples and unseen pairs but I guess what I was trying to say is that if they have not leaked by now I just figured most neverwill.

I guess money talks though so anything is possible.

Po & RU
I can't imagine how's ur closet look like!!!
hope we can see u guys RARE lebron collection one day!
n633780235_2308053_8618.jpg

Bomb Squad....
I see where you are coming from....That makes sense(cents)!
tongue.gif

Matt...My LeBron collection is 8 pairs deep.
laugh.gif

I counted today & it was more than i thought...Forgot about a few...
wink.gif

I had more until an unfortunate event happened.
frown.gif

I just happen to know a lot about the line, what was created & what's out there due to obvious reasons for those that know me!

PO

PO, It must be overwhelming to know all this stuff. How can you sleep at night? Share the load
wink.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

HWC version one.

HWC version two. what most thought where or are supermans.

7cce0d167088861bca2cf9181a0fe3e6-getty-83006835_dlk004_cavs_v_bobc.jpg

Wow, those blue/yellow jerseys arent bad... but still, the new lebrons suck imo.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Does anyone on here have the Fruity Pebbles with different tread pattern color? Also, do NYC Graffiti IV's exist with a stitched #23?

-Jermaine
There are Pebbs, NYC and Dunkman IV's with the 23 on them......
nerd.gif
that shouldnt be to far of a comcept to believe since Brons Home PE's from that line (IV) came available with and without the 23:

I'm done PO!!!!..
laugh.gif
... Sometimes it takes another knowledge base tomake the heads understand the depth that product exists beyond the public eye....
I know some folks would garnish household income to get the other sample colorway of the shoes in my avatar....
wink.gif
laugh.gif

So in the meantime I sit back for the heaters to be posted from the heavy hitters and enjoy the show......
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

RUDOLPH1996 wrote:
I know some folks would garnish household income to get the other sample colorway of the shoes in my avatar....
wink.gif
laugh.gif

The other colorway being the white/red correct?

The winking smile makes me think that was some sort of subliminal shot at a certain big spending pe collector who owns them?

Back
Top Bottom