+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by jordanflight510

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Anybody know where i can find Olympic III Mids in a size 9-10?
If you are talking about the ones with the Flag on the toe... you cant hang it up only sz 12's have ever left campus for public consumption.... =)

I know some size 9's did leave campus.

I've definitely seen some 11's and 13's,
happy.gif
, they're out there, gotta search harrrd for them.

man i would love to get my hands on a size 13

-Tyler

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^i ve been looking for an 11 for awhile...

I hear ya Sole.... its been like 2 years and who has turned up with a sz 11 World Mid???
laugh.gif

Anywho... let me throw up some sz 11's...

Ru, nice to see some pictures of the latest stuff. Size 11..... I'm guessing these will be rocked? LOL!

Size 13......
319701047.jpg
319701078.jpg

^^ I'll be all over that and Sole's Dunkman 4's if i can find those in my size range...lol..

Anyway, no new pick up for me just a new pic of my AZG's

rcio7d.jpg

laugh.gif
KDogLBJ23 wrote:

Ru, nice to see some pictures of the latest stuff. Size 11..... I'm guessing these will be rocked? LOL!

Size 13......
319701047.jpg
319701078.jpg

I tried to take pictures of them before....
laugh.gif

Nice AZG set Viseral......
pimp.gif

UGK-

laugh.gif
KDogLBJ23 wrote:

Size 13......
319701047.jpg
319701078.jpg
I tried to take pictures of them before....
laugh.gif

Nice AZG set Viseral......
pimp.gif

UGK-

DAMN so those USA III's are a size 13? and Ru i never get tired of seeing the Playoff Pack.

-Tyler

Vince, very nice AZG set

KDOGLBJ23- those olympic 3 hi's are so patriotic

Ru- I've always like those COF 2's

Dang Vince, you found a pair of the Black/White AZG's in your size range? That's crazy, I forever want a size 12 in them, just have a bad desire torock them. All I've seen are size 15 - 15.5's and 16's.

Dang Vince, you found a pair of the Black/White AZG's in your size range? That's crazy, I forever want a size 12 in them, just have a bad desire to rock them. All I've seen are size 15 - 15.5's and 16's.

devil.gif
... negative.... sz 11's do exist....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visrael

^^ I'll be all over that and Sole's Dunkman 4's if i can find those in my size range...lol..

Anyway, no new pick up for me just a new pic of my AZG's

rcio7d.jpg

Sweet Lord... that's an impressive AZG set including two of my favorites... Playoffs PE and Camo Sample.

Congrats Vince
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the AZG pic!
On second thought I realized a pair was missing
wink.gif

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Dang Vince, you found a pair of the Black/White AZG's in your size range? That's crazy, I forever want a size 12 in them, just have a bad desire torock them. All I've seen are size 15 - 15.5's and 16's.

Thanks, I was just fortunate enough to track down a size 9 when there were still a few WITNESSES... lol..
Might as well post more pic..

2ch2hk7.jpg

ev73hw.jpg

Dang Vince, you found a pair of the Black/White AZG's in your size range? That's crazy, I forever want a size 12 in them, just have a bad desire to rock them. All I've seen are size 15 - 15.5's and 16's.

devil.gif
... negative.... sz 11's do exist....
smokin.gif

Well ofcourse they do exist, durrr, LOL
laugh.gif
. What I meant to say isthat, all I've seen offered to me for sale are 15, 15.5's and 16's. I personally knowthe location of a 11 and a 13, greedy bastards don't want to let them go though.

Originally Posted by visrael

SoLeSuPrEmE wrote:

Thanks, I was just fortunate enough to track down a size 9 when there were still a few WITNESSES... lol..

Might as well post more pic..

On second thought I realized a pair was missing
wink.gif

Those shoes make me excited,
embarassed.gif
, you can post as manypics as you want.
So let me guess what you missed in that set...some First Games (too GR for the set?) or some ROY's?
eek.gif

Now lets see a retake
smile.gif

LOL how are they greedy bastards if they only have 1 pair? Now if they had multiple pairs in size 11 or 13, then I could understand.

Originally Posted by dkballer22

LOL how are they greedy bastards if they only have 1 pair? Now if they had multiple pairs in size 11 or 13, then I could understand.
LOL.....

Back
Top Bottom