+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by hotbutter

j.w can you lebron-experts tell me the going rate on these?? i want to know if i overpaid or not. 
whats the complete story behind these? i know they were a HOH-only release, the 3 original locales-- Chi, LA, NY + NeXt in cleveland. it says 1/150 on the insole. does that mean 150 of each size? or whats up with the allocation? 150 at each hoh, or 150 total?  whats the real deal? 

CIMG0549.JPG
Said there were only 150 released to the public of each colorway, even though they were never numbered individually (all shoes said "1 of 150") on the insole.

2r5b2bm.jpg

I still don't care what people say... VI > VII

can someone help me with these CHALKS

are the legit???

cant seem to get any responses in the "Nike Price/legit check" forum: http://niketalk.com/topic/249447

^^ Sickk collection Flint, which is your FAv out of those pictured?? planning to ever UN-DS? haha

im really starting to like the VI.........

Got some shoes out of storage today... took a pic of these... also those GSM lows are
pimp.gif

90126af5221aaf97142ccb431b05b9c1467326e6.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Took my CTK IVs out..  Thought I'd snap a pic...  seriously visreal I'm loving those gsms.

a6e26d650a17cfd1102c2f4a1c12ef55e9e2325a.jpg

c6526875bb120f2e11dc1a421ffccca8e50887d2.jpg

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Brandon...you need one.

nice CTKs and Chalks; Ron you know i love those wise 6s...

nice GSMs! im on the fence about the dunkman lows since they dont have a dunkman...but i'll probably still get a pair, they're pretty nice.

^i know,

esp with future sho3tym's that my wife wants...

it's either finish the basement or find a storage unit....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^do you have a storage unit?

I'm thinking about getting one.

I used to have some in a unit but have heard some horror stories first hand so I moved everything I can't fit in my place to my folks basement..they're out of sunlight, covered up, and theres a dehumidifier down there...Big reason I moved them was because I had somebody I deal with get a bunch of shoes stolen out of a storage unit which included his blue autographed superman 3s!!!!!  Its just even with insurance there are some shoes you literally can't replace so I didn't want to take any chances.  Curious how some of you guys store some of your more rare lebrons?

Brandon.
I store some shoes @ my mom's basement(604) :tongue:
Cuz my HK home is very small
In HK, I need to rent a storage unit which only can store 72 pairs :<

my Oct 2008-March 2010 eBay pickup @ 604

Well, I picked up  COF 2 and about to complete my Olympic set. Anybody know where I can get an olympic 3 HIGH, it would be greatly appreciated.
386831435.jpg
386831432.jpg

386805473.jpg

I always enjoyed SLAM's cover pics, so I was fortunate enough to get a tee in my size
386805475.jpg

Here's the jumbled pic. USA USA USA!
386831434.jpg

T21D: i saw a pair being sold/offered about a month ago by bronbrony23 in the other forum. sz 12 i think.

Fred- Olympic Highs may be one of my favorite Brons...good luck.

Abt- those FF 6s? those look real good.

Srr-im picking my jaw up at the moment...

Earl-the basement is my other option, how long have you had 'em down there? any problems?

Matt and Fred   
pimp.gif

USA set's looking good up there!
Steve - you know how I feel on those USA Mids  
wink.gif
  They remain to be on the wish list for many of us.

rr6nna.jpg

TB Soldier Is today (my personal favorite LBJ "sig"). Let's GO, CAVS!

I wish I purchased more when the other cws went on sale. Now, I can't find any
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom