+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Cleveland222
pimp.gif
I cant tell if they are dirty or yellowed it might be the pic but put some Bonami on the midsoles of the black Ohios and they will look brand new
BC60997 -HEAT!

I'm still in search for those Dunkman 3's and 4's
Andrew - Those Ohio's are
pimp.gif

And speaking of Dunkman 2's..

nmyykm.jpg

2zingut.jpg

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Cleveland222
pimp.gif
I cant tell if they are dirty or yellowed it might be the pic but put some Bonami on the midsoles of the black Ohios and they will look brand new
BC60997 -HEAT!
Thanks!  The black Ohios are mostly dirty since I do wear em, but they are a bit yellowed as well.  What's Bonami?

NY Giants 11- Awesome!  Look forward to meetin ya!

visrael- Beautiful pic!  Those lows are stunning.  I know it's a longshot, but sent ya a PM.

man vince you already got your dunkman 4's lol

and on a side note my fav lebron shorts are getting old...anyone wanna sugest a new pair for me?

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by xlebroniv23

Cleveland222
pimp.gif
BC60997 -HEAT!
Thanks!  The black Ohios are mostly dirty since I do wear em, but they are a bit yellowed as well.  What's Bonami?

NY Giants 11- Awesome!  Look forward to meetin ya!

visrael- Beautiful pic!  Those lows are stunning.  I know it's a longshot, but sent ya a PM.

Its like a whitener/polisher and it is amazing I just tried it on my UWR soldiers idk if u wanna try it but here is a link http://www.bonami.com/dealer/stores.asp

very nice kicks fellas def deserves a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw just want to ask what kind of release were the china IIs? thanks

Steve-  I'm very sad to see those goin anywhere but my way.
tired.gif

NY Giants- Please bring those Dunkman IIs up to Cleveland.  You might just get an offer you won't be able to refuse.
wink.gif

Killer stuff all, as always.

-Andrew-

i love that pic erick...slowly but surely you'll get the whole set...

and on a side note but is there a 20.5.5 dunkman or a svsm cw?

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom