+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

ik there was a small size of the dunkman 2's on ebay a while ago...dude wanted a couple g's for em

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

ik there was a small size of the dunkman 2's on ebay a while ago...dude wanted a couple g's for em

-Tyler

Theres a size 8 up and a 9.5 . That 8 is mine i dont care how high it goes ive been waiting for a smaller sized dunkman 2s for a good price for years !

^^^ Just for any of you guys who have seen that 8 on ebay it is legit... I had the seller send me extra picks however they are not DS.  Just trying to give a heads up to you guys on this board.  I can forward the email to any of you guys to shoe the tags that prove they are legit and the soles to prove they have been worn.

Looking out for the Lebron PE collectors b/c I know the auction doesn't state either or

Good lookin out B^^^^
Today: cold and rainy, Hopefully the Spurs can pull a 2 in a row against the Grizz, minus T.P.
381949034.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

-Tyler

Theres a size 8 up and a 9.5 . That 8 is mine i dont care how high it goes ive been waiting for a smaller sized dunkman 2s for a good price for years !

You have a link to the 9.5 i cant find it

-Tyler

Good luck rick

I wish I could afford the size 12 that just went up 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

-Tyler

Good luck rick

I wish I could afford the size 12 that just went up 
ohwell.gif

That size 12 might be mine...

There was jus some Used sz 13 Fruity Pebbles up but they ended early i believe ...

Hopefully a NTer snagged em

Also Someone on ISS is sellin Stewie 6s in a 11.5 (My sz
frown.gif
but not enough funds) but Theyre soooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... i hope ONE day ill own em .. doubt it tho..

Also lebrom fam peep the sig .. help me out
wink.gif

BKals.....VC2 SVSM? (Poppin wood). Amazing! Llike Tomas said....more pics!

Finally got these...

awcdi8.jpg

How "limited" are the Yankee VII lasers ?? I am thinking about picking them up, although I have no interest.. PM's accepted..
smile.gif
Haha.

Back
Top Bottom