+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by Charles Barkley

All i have are the V's to ball in. I cant wait to get my hands on a pair of 7's for hooping. they look and feel so official

How are the V's to play in? i've never been able to get past the looks to really look into them, can they perform though?

They are great, I used them last year and was extremely happy with them. The zoom air is extremely responsive, especially in the forefoot and they are supercomfy. I have no complaints at all about them. I do agree on the looks, they aren't great but the performance makes up for that

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

All i have are the V's to ball in. I cant wait to get my hands on a pair of 7's for hooping. they look and feel so official

How are the V's to play in? i've never been able to get past the looks to really look into them, can they perform though?

They are great, I used them last year and was extremely happy with them. The zoom air is extremely responsive, especially in the forefoot and they are super comfy. I have no complaints at all about them. I do agree on the looks, they aren't great but the performance makes up for that
my favorite hooping shoe - hands down. great lock-down as well. i take the strap off just as well...i agree 100% with the forefoot comfort andzoom responsiveness. also unlike the 6 and some earlier ones the traction is superb.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by oneonenine

one day one day
eek.gif

good lord...

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Somebody get that guy to sell individual haha
A lot of his "good stuff" isn't even in that auction, as he's already sold off some beforehand.

-Jermaine

Best balling LeBron hands down (The 2s are close second) and my favorite balling shoe to wear. I find zero flaws with them

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Somebody get that guy to sell individual haha
A lot of his "good stuff" isn't even in that auction, as he's already sold off some beforehand.

-Jermaine

Jermaine/Puneet- Don't worry I have a friend who's working on those tix. Yes, F's collection is way beyond dope.

Came across these Zoom Solider III. I don't wear Lebron's so I figure ill basically give'm away to a LBJ loyalist for cheap.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by oneonenine

Good stuff
eek.gif

But wouldn't trust 13k to anyone someone in China with zero feedback.
It would strictly be a face to face exchange.

yea and the fact that he isnt sending it all at once...4-5 pairs every 2 days...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

-Tyler

I would stay away from that 70 pair collection...

doesn't seem like one could win it fairly for those who would take a chance on them.

auction sold for $13,100 then the next day he relist and the high bidder who won the previous auction is now bidding again on this current auction.

nice pick ups everyone.

the LA VI's a couple pages back are fresh

Im still trying to find a pair of those and a pair of the big apples...

No luck with the Camos, but it's all good cause I like Safari better. They are highly unappreciated, but so nice in person. I only wish they would keepsample straps.

Btw... hope you like new pics...

lebrons-soldier3-safari-18-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-13-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-09-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-10-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-19-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-65-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-81-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-30-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-36-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-66-web.jpg

lebrons-soldier3-safari-49-web.jpg