Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

5611_104723098450_510448450_2193997_6817486_n.jpg

and share one of my good friend's collection with KB fans here

Originally Posted by bib10

and share one of my good friend's collection with KB fans here

WOW! just Mind Boggling collection by your friend.. tell him if he got extras, give it to me..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Chris,

I don't like you when you do mean things like that!

Sickness to say the least
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

newest to be worn.

SORRY FOR QUOTING BUT ARE THOSE THE ONLY BLUE JEAN SHORTS YOU WEAR OR HAVE, CUZ YOU ALWAYS HAVE THEM SHORTS LOL WHENEVER YOU POST,BTW NICE KICKS

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

SORRY FOR QUOTING BUT ARE THOSE THE ONLY BLUE JEAN SHORTS YOU WEAR OR HAVE, CUZ YOU ALWAYS HAVE THEM SHORTS LOL WHENEVER YOU POST,BTW NICE KICKS

Observant fellow aren't ya!
Nah, not the only pair... Just happens I wear them more often during the summer.. I like them,

tongue.gif

Thanks

LoSeRLoVER4u wrote:

V1nsanity3 wrote:

Observant fellow aren't ya!

Nah, not the only pair... Just happens I wear them more often during the summer.. I like them,

tongue.gif

Thanks

HAHAHAHAHAH OKAY THEN DUDE BUT MOST KOBES ARE BLACK YELLOW OR PURPLE AND WITH THE BLUE JEAN SHORTS IT DONT MATCH AT ALL BUT YEAH GOOD LOOKING OUT MAN

who cares... i wear army cargo shorts with wht/red shoes...
grin.gif

anyways, old iphone pic, Looking for another pair
nerd.gif
11/10.5

3781940650_21672d2ce7.jpg

Kobe Bryant hyperdunk USA samples. I'm pretty sure there is no difference between these and the released version.

good stuff everyone....

lots of heat.

undsd these recently..
2u62y5g.jpg

with this
28wp4jb.jpg

^^Lil snug..for casual 1/2 up is fine, but your true size would also be fine. IMO for the IDs I'd def go 1/2 size up.

these are one of my Kobe's...i dont have pics of my other pair...and this pair is for sale if your intrested peep the sig and hit me a pm...

-Tyler

Newest Kobe IV pick ups:

My collection of Kobe IV:

it's not 10+ pairs
but I got all the ones I wanted to attain.
Mission complete.

Dope Vince...only other pairs I want of IVs would have to be those Christmas IDs, Aces, All Stars, *edit Del Sols* and maybe some other IDs....maaaaybe thePhillys. The blue 3m looks pretty nice.

Hopefully prices will drop a lil later...
nerd.gif

couple days ago.

3838304130_17f2eb9888.jpg

3837543667_46a5a08d19.jpg

Vinse........ I CAN CLEARLY REMEMBER You stating that you didnt like the USCs and the Rices.....

Sooooooo.... How bout we meet up at the same Mcdonalds and i treat you to the dollar menu?..... hmm? sounds good right? Money aint a thang... but just keep itunder $4.

lol jk. I remember you calling me about those USCs... I regret it so much.
frown.gif

V- i'm not an ALL blk (upper and midsole) fan of any shoe. But, I still wish I could have gotten the MVP Finals as well.

Shaun, Fred..
Thanks!
Yeah Fred, the Aways are sick man, I had to get em!

Edwin lol, yeah man, I wasn't into them, I went up that day to get the SVSM LEBRON and CTK for some dude, and the USC for someone, but that person flakkedon the USC, so I kept em.

wink.gif

lol

Back
Top Bottom