Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by hole in the earth

so if my iphone is jailbroken that means i can download paid apps off of apple store for free??
No. You go to Cydia, get Installous, and get free apps from that.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

about to change the main icon fonts to the same as the rest of the systemtoo...clean all in all though...the wallpaper under the overlay also changes.
what's the name of this font?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by iHust1e

quick question fellas........can the new generation iTouches....32 gb and 64 gb be jailbroken as well? My ipod classic caught the red x and I need my music lol
As long as it's not on 3.13 it can be jailbroken fam.
thanks....but if I restore my iPod wont it automatically update it to 3.1.3?? Its already on 3.1.2 so cant i just install blackra1n?

Is there a way to downgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 if i didnt save a SHSH file on Cydia before hand?I've tried looking all over but I think Im just going to have to wait for a 3.1.3 jailbreak
ohwell.gif

i bought another 3GS yesterday and these things come w/ 3.1.3 out the box now. was hoping i could do blacksn0w on it. ah well.

EDIT:  in cydia for my other 3GS, it says there are open SHSH files for this device.  what does that mean?

Any good videos yet on Jailbreaking 3.1.3?? Everything i see is redsnow i dont want to use that seems to complicated blackra1n FTW!!

Rumors going around that the dev-team won't unlock 3.1.3 until June/July
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

My cydia is crashing.... I dont want to have to re jailbreak!
my cydia been crashing for the past few days.  I don't know what the hell is going on.

Back
Top Bottom