Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I installed the Gruppled lockscreen, but I still have the swipe to unlock the phone. How do you make yours a lock icon?

Oh ok. I'll try that when I'm on a pc. I'm on a iPhone 4 with 4.1. I got everything except for the lock on the bottom center.

I still can't get the unlock swipe to change to a lock. The Gruppled file you sent didn't work I suppose. I installed this instead.

I see the problem. The problem is that the file i gave you is not an iPhone 4 file. You'll need different files for iPhone 4 since it's twice the size.

Questions: I plan on probably having ipods for myself, wife, and daughter for Christmas.

Can I jailbreak and ipod to a phone with phone apps?

Is 4.2 jailbroken

If so with what

Thanks I haven't upgraded my phone in forever I'm jailbroken 3. somthing lol. But all i really want is the text tones per contact is there anyway to get that without upgrading. It is in cydia or another repository anywhere.

Ignorant question, but do I do the jailbreak from my phone or the computer? Just got a iPhone 4...also, if I want to go back to default would I have to reset my iPhone?

You do the jailbreak on your phone. You download the jailbreak program and follow the steps. There seems to be a new jailbreak every week these days. What iPhone do you have? Version and firmware? www.iclarified.com is a good site. Check out their tutorials.

Sorry if it has been asked but is there any way to take pictures/videos off a jailbroken iphone 3gs?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

is neutraface available on iOS yet?

For what device? 

3Gs tell me you got something.

Sure, here you go, http://cl.ly/3f1Q
Originally Posted by GetOffMyJayz

Sorry if it has been asked but is there any way to take pictures/videos off a jailbroken iphone 3gs?
Thanks in advance.

Try using http://iphonefolders.com/. Read the instructions and go to \var\mobile\Media to get your pics/vids.

is there anything on the net that actually breaks down cydia and the what a lot of those tweaks do, like a cydia reference guide?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

is there anything on the net that actually breaks down cydia and the what a lot of those tweaks do, like a cydia reference guide?
Not sure.

But that would be really tough to do imo.

There's just wayyyyy too many apps, tweaks, utilities, etc for one, maybe even two people to do. You'd need a whole team to do something like that.

Jailbroke mine a week ago and it's lovely. Got people on the train going :O like did he just unlock his phone with a Pac-Man lockscreen?? SWAG

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Not sure.

But that would be really tough to do imo.

There's just wayyyyy too many apps, tweaks, utilities, etc for one, maybe even two people to do. You'd need a whole team to do something like that.
The information on cydia gives a good enough description for most apps and screen shots also show the apps.

is there a tweak that can allow me to position icons? like if i wanted to have 4 icons on my first home page going vertically, or center like 9 of them in the middle of the homescreen. i've seen it in this thread, i just dont know what it is called. thanks.

nvm found it ... thanks

The information on cydia gives a good enough description for most apps and screen shots also show the apps.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]not saying that it doesnt. i would just like to see it easier to access. it is a pain to look through each thing, one at a time, and we all know cydia is not the quickest. i think i would be nice to see it online.[/font]

is there a tweak that can allow me to position icons? like if i wanted to have 4 icons on my first home page going vertically, or center like 9 of them in the middle of the homescreen. i've seen it in this thread, i just dont know what it is called. thanks.

Iconoclasm should do it.
Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

How do I add installous? Thanks.

Download it from Cydia. 

^ i used grid lock, pretty simple
smile.gif
thanks for getting back at me. you are one of the most helpful people on this board.

my iphone 4 is coming along, got my lock info working, with the nexus live wallpaper in the background, did a few other mods as well. i may shoot a little video.

Back
Top Bottom