Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

sorry for the late response, i changed the background and added a dock, theme is called upojenie.
img1000000219.png

how did you get the five icon spring board running on 4.0?
it's been upgraded for iOS, search for five column springboard.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Is 4.1 still un-lockable? Or has the hack came out already?

Somewhat, but it depends on what idevice you have and what firmware. It's pretty complicated, so just wait for the universal jailbreak.
Windows

Mac

About to post what I'm working with now. Looking for a decent music player theme. Any suggestions?

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
Isn't that some **#@, 
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I guess i won't be upgrading my iPod Touch 3G.

chronicdevteam chronic dev team 

greenpois0n supports: The iPad, the iPhone 4, and the iPod touch 4. Probably the AppleTV as well.
[/font]

Ok I am really nub at this but I have a 1g ipod touch with 3.0 but want to update it to 4.0 so i can stream netflix(and jailbreak it), can anyone point me in the right direction on what to download and steps? Thanks in advance.

I'll wait til Monday to JB my IP4 4.1 in case there's some things that need to be resolved.

Til then, you guinea pigs tell me what's good and what's not good
laugh.gif

I'll wait til Monday to JB my IP4 4.1 in case there's some things that need to be resolved.

Til then, you guinea pigs tell me what's good and what's not good
laugh.gif

I'll be waiting too, lol, i heard this one is way too buggy, but then again, Greenp0ison isn't for older iDevices, smh.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Question: How do I change my font on the music player? Can I make that font the system font?

-No, you have to change it manually. It's a similar procedure to what i wrote a couple pages back, but just a bit more confusing, kinda. 
First you gotta download a font you like, but they already have to be in "Helvetica/Helvetica Bold". Now, make a copy of both of those fonts and rename them "HelveticaNeue/HelveticaNeueBold." Then, go to System/Library/Fonts/Cache in WSCP or whatever SSH method you use, but before you drag and drop the font you want to change, copy these files as backups, "HelveticaNue/HelveticaNueBold," so when you want to change back to default, you'll always have 'em again. Now drag and drop the fonts you renamed to that same folder you got your backups from and after that, respring your device and you should see your music font changed. If you need more help, let me know.
Yeah I'm going to need help with this. Mad confused
laugh.gif

i tried the limerain jailbreak, idk if its just me but when i install "installous" and respring my phone for other themes and such, installous disappears and i gotta keep re installing it. idk not as smooth as jailbreakme.com.

anyways had to do this since my the mic in my phone blew out and my jailbroken phone got taken away. -_- after a month and had to get it replaced...

Ok so I'm a noob to jailbreaking. I got my iP4 about 2 months ago and I'm thinking of JBing it soon.
Some quick questions.
What are the pros of using some of these other jailbreak softwares instead of just going to jailbreakme.com. Are there just different ones for different versions?
I'm running on 4.0.1 right now, which jailbreak software do yall recommend me using? Or should I just update to 4.1 and wait for limera1n to come out for mac?

Thanks in advance

Good looks, this 4.1 firmware making my iPod Touch ugly as hell. I can't even downgrade to 3.1.3, smh.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Question: How do I change my font on the music player? Can I make that font the system font?

-No, you have to change it manually. It's a similar procedure to what i wrote a couple pages back, but just a bit more confusing, kinda. 
First you gotta download a font you like, but they already have to be in "Helvetica/Helvetica Bold". Now, make a copy of both of those fonts and rename them "HelveticaNeue/HelveticaNeueBold." Then, go to System/Library/Fonts/Cache in WSCP or whatever SSH method you use, but before you drag and drop the font you want to change, copy these files as backups, "HelveticaNue/HelveticaNueBold," so when you want to change back to default, you'll always have 'em again. Now drag and drop the fonts you renamed to that same folder you got your backups from and after that, respring your device and you should see your music font changed. If you need more help, let me know.
Yeah I'm going to need help with this. Mad confused
laugh.gif

decided to give limera1n another try and see what happens. was wondering how did you guys change the music skin on the phone? was it through ssh? which folder would i need to go through? i added the theme and checked it but it doesn't seem to work. :/

Back
Top Bottom