Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

my girlfriend just got an iphone and despite myself knowing NOTHING about the thing i was able to jailbreak it, get her themes and show her how to use various.... special apps as an alternative to the $$$ store. crazy simple.  took about 15 minutes.

i'm still sporting the BB tour since release, but if the iphone verizon rumors come to fruition i can't deny these things. too fun to exploit and otherwise mess with.

i have a ipod touch 3rd generation and when i jailbreak it and turn it off, i have to restore the entire ipod. is there anyway to avoid this?

otoy8o.png

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

i have a ipod touch 3rd generation and when i jailbreak it and turn it off, i have to restore the entire ipod. is there anyway to avoid this?

nah best bet is dont let your batt die or turn it off...unless you will have to do it again but it takes only 10 mins or so so not a big deal...thinking bout getting a 32gb 2nd gen just to jailbreak and mess wit apps and games...

Hey does anyone know how to take apps that are on your computer and install them on a jailbroken 3.12 3gs iphone?

Change up the theme again...I call this Longevities,
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Mixed Longevity 1 and 2 together with 2 Classica 2 icons and 1 ComeBack icon.

How do I change my iPod icon to something else, and my Phone icon to an Iphone Icon (like the picture of the phone)??? Thanks

3 questions

1. I downloaded snow cover, but everytime it goes to sleep mode or whatever where i can see the cover. When i unlock it to get into my ipod springboard gets an error and i have to restart srpingboard. If that makes sense, only with snowcover does that happen.

2. How do i get themes that are downloadable from sites or forums on to my ipod?

3. What can i do to rearrange my icons so they are all together. I got like 5 pages of icons but theres all these blank spaces. It could be reduced to like 3 pages if they were all together.

Thanks for any help.

I have a first gen itouch. just installed spirit and jailbroke the itouch. Previous to this, i had dropped my itouch in some water, itouch works fine, only thing wrong is it says "no wifi" and the wifi slide 'on/off' is grey and unclickable...will this limit the spirit and cydia?

Also, someone recommend me some cydia stuff to get goin

Hey guys whats a good repository etc to find complete themes... icons, widgets, springboard to d/l from the iphone?

I have a questions, I've been thinking about getting an iphone recently (unlocked cause i'm with tmobile). And my friend has some he wants to sell, they're brand new, perfectly fine but he says that they CAN'T be unlockd till summer? What does that mean? I thought all iphones could be unlocked, should I buy from him? One of the phones are 3g 8g and the other is a 3gs 16g if it matters.

dont waste your money on an unlocked Iphone...you better off switching to AT&T if you want to use the phone to the best of its capabilities...Edge isnt a good look

Has anyone checked out the new SBRotator it now rotates lockscreen, you can also just rotate the icons, the background screen, change the effects the rotate does such as swirl effect, zoom, change the speed and duration it takes to rotate screen, as well as a few other effects.

Originally Posted by jojobud

I have a first gen itouch. just installed spirit and jailbroke the itouch. Previous to this, i had dropped my itouch in some water, itouch works fine, only thing wrong is it says "no wifi" and the wifi slide 'on/off' is grey and unclickable...will this limit the spirit and cydia?

Also, someone recommend me some cydia stuff to get goin

well first off you need cydia to get stuff unless you SSH the stuff. BTW your wifi is gone, without wifi cydia is kinda useless

Is it worth doing this spirit jailbreak or should i just wait till the full jailbreak/unlock comes out for 3.1.3 ???

Anyone got a list of sources they use in cydia??

I had a bunch but updated to 3.1.3 and forgot the ones I had.

All i have now is sinfuliphonerepo and cydia.hackulo.us

Back
Top Bottom