Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I think it's time for me to update my 3rd Gen iPod Touch from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. My IT keeps freezing on me and i can't even download Apps from the Apps Store, or Installous, smh. Anyone else having the same problem? Anyways, here is my newest theme before i update...
frown.gif
/
smh.gif
. Click the pic for the full resolution.

I got a question....

I have att and I have a BB Bold right now. I want an iphone though.....but my contract isn't up. Can I still get the iphone for $200, or do I have to pay a different amount? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by useref15

I got a question....

I have att and I have a BB Bold right now. I want an iphone though.....but my contract isn't up. Can I still get the iphone for $200, or do I have to pay a different amount? Thanks in advance.

when did you get your bold?

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I think it's time for me to update my 3rd Gen iPod Touch from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. My IT keeps freezing on me and i can't even download Apps from the Apps Store, or Installous, smh. Anyone else having the same problem? Anyways, here is my newest theme before i update...
frown.gif
/
smh.gif
I need a gray background like that to put it on a theme i have, where did you get that?

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Spirit Jailbreak just came out!

www.spiritjb.com
I tried to JB my 3GS, but the status bar doesn't seem to finish all the way before my phone reboots and Cydia doesn't show up.

Any tips?

IMO, just try to do it again

ATTENTION : BACKUP YOUR PHOTOS IN THE CAMERA ROLL, SPIRIT JAILBREAK DELETES IT AND SOMEHOW I CANT GET IT BACK

Here's a Sonic the Hedgehog theme that I worked on this weekend; pretty basic, nothing awe inspiring
ohwell.gif

img0031h.png
img0027q.png

img0029o.png
img0030p.png

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

frown.gif
/
smh.gif
I need a gray background like that to put it on a theme i have, where did you get that?
It's from a theme called "Unique", here it is.
21bgo1.png

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i'm jailbroken on firmware 3.0 on a iphone 3G.

anyone got a short explanation on how i can get my phone more up to date firmware wise? i got lost in googling. : \

step 1: with your iphone plugged in, click update on itunes

step 2: well there's no step 2
laugh.gif

^won't that just rid of all my jailbroken stuff though?

i mean to a more current firmware while retaining all my jailbreak/extra stuff.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^won't that just rid of all my jailbroken stuff though?

i mean to a more current firmware while retaining all my jailbreak/extra stuff.

i think theres no way to do that

i remember bfeore, there was some jailbroken app that provides a list and you can redownload it again, but i havent been jailbroken since 2009 dec. last year, so i dont keep up to date about it

^ word. well i guess my next question would then be- what's the best MMS app i can get? that's all i'm missing out on since i'm on the FW right before MMS was officially added.

I got a question....

um...I think March of last year. I know my 2 year contract isn't up, but I want to switch to an Iphone.

I got a question....

um...I think March of last year. I know my 2 year contract isn't up, but I want to switch to an Iphone.

if your currently on a one line plan with AT&T and spend over $100 a month, i think AT&T will give you a subsidized price of 200, but i doubt it

just wait until september of this year to upgrade to the iphone 2010

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Originally Posted by JUS3

New theme.

smqb2s.jpg
how do ya have an NT app? 
It's a bookmark that you can save onto your home screen.

For those who are doing the spirit jailbreak, make sure you backup your photos. A lot of people are losing their camera rolls during the jailbreak.

Now we wait for the unlock..
tired.gif

Just tried the spiritjb, and wow
pimp.gif
fastest JB yet.
Let me know how it runs. Im having Cydia problems with the Redsnow 3.1.3  that Ive got right now. But everything else works fine, Ive been SSHing everything which isnt a problem but it would be nice to have Cydia not mess up every time I go to use it.

ok so srry if this is a stupid question but i just got an iphone with 3.1.3 latest version i believe...can i unlock and jailbreak it? Is it worth using it with tmobile

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by illmatic34

YO

can we please get a name and will that work for the iphone
Lockscreen: http://mattiasekstrom.dev...kar-Lockscreen-161154116
SnowCover theme: http://kon.deviantart.com...Neto-SnowCover-162277643
Music player: http://www.ipodtouchfans..../showthread.php?t=280941
Wallpaper and dock: http://pedrol.deviantart.com/art/Waldocpak-142990913
Theme: http://kawsone.deviantart.com/art/Dusk-132732427

And yes, it will work for the iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom