POST YOUR HYPERSTRIKE/PE AIR FORCE 1'S

lol,thread RUINED... noone understand the diff.

basically you GOONS... it means stuff that never ever ever ever released...
you couldnt BUY this...

like lebrons PERSONAL forces
like f&f gift shoes... lol

Flip Jays very nice ueno's and one nights. I never owned a pair ueno's hopefully one day.

laugh.gif
@ the thread being ruined.

Quit crying and post shoes, please.

xblker47 wrote:
since theres so many playstations being posted, anyone wanna school me on how they released, retail, and what they go for now a day??

Some guy from ISS named Hatrick also works for Playstation and he was selling off a bunch of pairs he got for free.

that dude hatrick has a lot of dope stuff!!! he had some kryptonates and the orange pe foam lites too...

You know terror squads, stats, kobes, lebrons, cp3, melo, dunkman, snl just to name a few.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

You know terror squads, stats, kobes, lebrons, cp3, melo, dunkman, snl just to name a few.
laugh.gif

yea i wouldnt mind seeing a couple of those posted...

-Tyler

DSC04368a.jpg

i apologize for the ones that don't fit the category, but i've had one box avalanche too many to dig for pics.

Originally Posted by size twelve

DSC04368a.jpg

i apologize for the ones that don't fit the category, but i've had one box avalanche too many to dig for pics.

dop chamber of fears. what city were those from?

uh, those were originally given to influencers at an event shortly before bron's 2nd season. there were 523 numbered pairs.

then, later on, (as usual) an undisclosed amount of unnumbered pairs leaked on the underground market.

still a fun pair to wear, especially in chinatown. i like turning non-head necks.. it's kinda cool.

uh, those were originally given to influencers at an event shortly before bron's 2nd season. there were 523 numbered pairs.

then, later on, (as usual) an undisclosed amount of unnumbered pairs leaked on the underground market.

still a fun pair to wear, especially in chinatown. i like turning non-head necks.. it's kinda cool.
and some pairs were accidentally place in the shipment of certain cities and sold at the event.

and this thread is horrible, goes to show you who knows what a hyperstrike/PE is.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

and some pairs were accidentally place in the shipment of certain cities and sold at the event.

and this thread is horrible, goes to show you who knows what a hyperstrike/PE is.

yea this thread has soooooo much potential...but ended so soon...

maybe someone can revive it but who knows...lol

-Tyler

i wanted those sooo bad. i went to the HYPE chamber of fear event at NTSF and they had a silent auction for those forces. Shoe sold for a crazy price. camewith a wooden box with laser detail, shirt, dvd etc. i could only buy the HYPE SF grey/purple suedes. nice collection of forces.

Back
Top Bottom