Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

fellas fellas fellas, squash the beef and lets keep it movin'
its just hats, nothin' serious. i dont wanna lock this post especially before my samples come in. lets keep the flicks comin' and end the other
nonsense.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

I knew that "COMPTON" fitted was a NEW ERA when I saw Eazy E's daughter rocking it on that Super Sweet 16 show.
. .! . .

hats_25.jpg
ROC
yoRAJAH!

plump...gotta be honest....you one of the coolest laidback mods here...much props to what you doin and how you handlin it.
nWo
new world order
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

Raj, you get my pm's? hit you up on email, hit me back.
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Quote:
guez oner,
nice og supreme pickup. havent seen one those up for sale in a minute...
if you dont mind me asking, what was retail on that jack spade? ive only seen it for sale once on eBay.
:b
tongue.gif
TeamCowboys
9-7​

i regret not gettin those undftd hats when i had a chance and the money.

plump this is the most ive ever seen u post
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^nice Clipse fitted.

Anybody knows where I can get the I <3 My Hood fitteds in NY?

Lil' Penny
So what do you call those anyways?

Give me a late pass but where can I get the I love my hood and the cookie monster? When and where did they come out and how much do/ or did they go for. I need a 7 5/8 badly :frown:
frown.gif
. PM me if you have one i'm in the Bay Area so a trade for a HUF hat you want is very possible :wink:
wink.gif
:D
happy.gif

holy that varsity fitted has got a lot of stuff on it
WANTED: Sz 10 or 10.5 VISVIM FBT Shaker or Double Tone (In any colour, prefer olive) or Ancestor (All black)

FS: Air Max 95 (Mita 10.5), Wheat XIII (10.5), Jordan XI ie (Black 10.5), Carnival AF1 (Yellow 10) ALL VNDS

where can i cop an UNDFTD fitted online?
"Walked Into The Club Wit My Grill Lookin' Icey
Lil Mama Stopped Me Said She Feelin' My White-Tee
Got My Stunnaz On But I See What Im Liking
One Question Baby, Can U Get Hyphy
Can U Do It, Do It, Do It Like This...Drop It Down Rite Now Do The Splits" - J. Valentine(MUSIC BLOG)

LMAO@ greenice :rofl:
roll.gif
...where did i say anythign about streets??? i dont understand that one........but whatever.........i guess ppl will be skipping you on lines as usual smh........
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

flight,
warned.

greenice,
any response you'll get a warning too.

bbfalcs,
you get a warning for pushing that huf fitted. i just didnt post earlier.

DJ1080,
nice play dirty fitted. i like the concept on that other udftd.

guez,
good @#%$. i had a feelin' that it was the same one. I had my eye on it but completely forgot about it. if you dont mind me asking, how much did it end at?

I <3 My Hood fitteds are pretty much sold out last time I checked.

Everyone else, keep posting your joints.

*Edit,

Happy V-day everyone. Throw a red fitted on. Go out. Get some lovin' and just be eassyy.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Back
Top Bottom