Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

air max 87
2m2yq9s.jpg
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE

that bulls windy city black yellow hat is sick. i was wondering where you got it. i know myshirts.com gets some but that site is shut down currentle and my other fitted sites dont get em. where did you cop it???

and champs had them today when i went for the OLNL pack.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

finally got to go to peg becasue some nt talker bleased me with the address, i was so beast i called 411 and still couldnt find it, i figured becasue thats not the real name on the outside. they had alot hats but not the, what what, i love$$$, type hats i was lookin for

Quote:
If you're going to Peg, you should probably bring your PR boy or at least someone that speaks Spanish. Word to cuchifritas.
laugh.gif

haha i copped a acapulica and a coco juice on the way bac

im from south dallas which is grimey ? im moving to NYC soon. im half white half native american. so your saying if i go solo some one gonna try and jump or something ?

Damn, Kerry really got dudes shook.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Quote:
Furthermore, I've been hookin' people up with fitteds for a long time. Punisha15 can vouch for that.

Dude has been picking up fitteds for me for a while.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick

Quote:
im from south dallas which is grimey ? im moving to NYC soon. im half white half native american. so your saying if i go solo some one gonna try and jump or something ?

man you good son, all you gotta do is not get outta pocket, don't be all friendly and sh... If your a friendly person in NY 9 times outta 10 your an outta towner, not saying grill people but just keep it G. Nobody in Harlem gon bother you they more worried about if their Antik's is fitting tight enough, now if you was coming through some place like ENY or BVille then i'd be skeptical.

My only advice would be just don't make any trips Uptown at night, thats when the wolves come out like in ANY city.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Quote:
DONT SLEEP ON THESE!! The owner of the website does not like many people to know about this website, because he doesnt want everyone to have these hats or know about his website.
2lxxd8x.gif
Seymore Cake

im looking for a teal/lime green hufquake 2.0 fitted sz 7 5/8 also the Mishka screaming skull fitted and the goodfoot fitted that matches the grapes if anyone has some of these pm me asap nyc meetups preferred
Team Chiican0

"Because Mexicans Are Fresh Too!!!"

thats pittsburgh hat is pretty serious...does Supreme make it???

I wish they would make a Phillies one like that
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Back
Top Bottom