Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
"You're never gonna grow up, are you?" & that joint was kind of like a moment of clarity. I'll be turnin' 27
hats_51.jpg
ROC
yoRAJAH!

I found this picture on Hypebeast, New Era Traveling case!

Where can I purchase one of these baby's?! I need some for the upcoming vacation? Any online website that sells them?

Huf 3M pack is serious.

Supposed to drop during the summer.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

Mmmmm ..... purple is my favorite color. Gonna have to add that one soon. I really need to hop on the Kings colorways. Since I'm not going to find an Raiders fitted, the blk/grey will have to do. But the blk/yellow one is on point too. Nice stuff.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Like I stated before HUF fitted are just HYPED up and over rated and at times just plain tacky but once again that HUF Knicks hat is something serious .... A MUST COP >>>>>> FIRE!!!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

so uh.....elboricua can u give me the link to that site? i cant find that huf fitted anywhere (the knicks one that is)

I think you have to go to DQM to get that HUF Knicks fitted .. I like the fitted but Im not going down there to pick it up .. to far for me .. lmao

Just copped these fitted for my boy TwoGlockNine and bought the solid black Mets for me although I wasnt looking

A purchase I did last week

F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

na no one got scammed nor did i get bodied. i picked up the hats and it took for ever for the cash to get into my bank so i sold them to other people. then dudes wouldnt stop hitting me up on aim so i blocked them if i was gonna scam someone i would have closed my paypal account. everyone was refunded. im gonna try to get out to jersey soon but this little paypal thing has set me back 320 bucks. air max 87 you live in the CC area in jersey or NY ? i love them latinas out by cc they dig my texas accent. this city is diffrent i cant decide who i can and cant trust just yet.

Quote:
i picked up the hats and it took for ever for the cash to get into my bank so i sold them to other people. then dudes wouldnt stop hitting me up on aim so i blocked them

If you want to help people out you could at least stick to your commitment.
smh.gif
@you for blocking people.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

^Seriously. 1 email telling me what was up would've been enough.
It's whatever though, as long as I get my $ back.

Anyone got a sz. 7 1/2 Blue Cookie monster they're willing to part with??

heres my first collection pic...

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Back
Top Bottom