Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Damn it. I'm new memberwise but I have been checking out this site for about 1 1/2 yrs. This is the topic that I gotta check almost everyday. Wished we had spots out here in L.A. like you guys do in NY. I'd go crazy if I ever went into CC.

I got some fitteds myself (which I'll post pretty soon) but nothing like you guys. I mostly got Dodgers and Yankees MLB caps and a few SC caps (wished new era still made them) as well.

I'm almost positive someone in here took that Acapulco Gold cap (7 5/ 8)
glasses.gif
from CC about a week ago. Should have taken it when I had the chance. Anyway, how much did that Yankees Grape cap run? That Cardinals one looks pretty cool too, too bad I'm not a fan.

BTW, have any of you guys ever been to a Lids located at an outlet? We got one out here and sometimes you can come up on some pretty good deals (2 for $20 or so).

for those asking about that Vans joint, it was a sample that was given to him. Should be out later this year though.

jaws, chomp chomp....

kerry you worked at jg? i remember seeing a dude walking out of the employee room at br and thought, this cat sure looks like kerry, but he's from the poconos so it cant be him.

anyway, those nuggets and astors joints are fire. what really happened with TS? new management or something?

mega, that splatter UDFTD is number 3 on my fitted want list. nice pickups.

SSUR fitted is crazy. Im assuming retail is $60 - $100.

after about 2 weeks of sitting in the post office, finally got this joint in my hands. all i need is the red one, and that frank151 x swagger joint and im good. thanks ATAR1.

070509_wu01.jpg

070509_wu02.jpg
ROC
yoRAJAH!

^ That ain't right. I want the black version personally but with that hat, you gotta take what you can get.

That white one on ebay ended OD high like I expected. Nice stuff though.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Quote:
I'm almost positive someone in here took that Acapulco Gold cap (7 5/ 8)
glasses.gif
from CC about a week ago. Should have taken it when I had the chance.

Guilty as charged.

:wow:
embarassed.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

The ROC 10th Anniversary is doper to me than Nas. Ain't a chance in hell I'm gonna find it though. I wish "The N" would have been white and same with the logo on the back, but I guess Nas wants to be OG and go with the black on black. Meh. Oh well.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Holy hell that black/red I Love $$$ is sexy.
Looking for AF1s (10.5), Bapes (10.5), SB Highs (10.5), Jordans (11), SB Lows (11), and Air Maxes (11). Also looking for hot fitteds in a Sz 7 7/8 - 8.

Yeah Plump, I used to work at Banana Republic last year. I was doing management there from like April to October. The commute was ridiculous, 90 minutes each way from the Poconos to Elizabeth, but at the end of the day I had to earn ya know. I used to frequent that lil' fitted spot on the top level next to Nautica because they would have a couple of decent joints here & there. I had an interesting run over there. If I hadn't gotten a new gig over here in the Poconos, I'd prolly still be there. I miss that Chinese spot in the food court. I must have gained a good 15 pounds off Sesame Chicken & Lo Mien last summer..... :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
" ...Visualize That, Copped A Sailboat, Try & Buy That, Besides That I'll Hustle Forever, Never Sidetracked....
....Sightseeing, Pretty Ladies In The White BM, Out Of State Plates Invitin' Me In, Got My Mind On This Paper Chase, I'm Sorta Strung, I No Longer Got To Scrape The Plate, There's More To Come....."​

I got a question for those of you who go to CC's B&M store. Are the prices the same as on the site? Do you guys who buy multiple caps get any sort of discount? Just wondering in case I ever want to put a phone order in and be able to order caps not on their site (but available on their store).

To the guy that talked about ordering CC on the phone, i tried and he said he cant do it...or at least wont.

it is easier to do it online but, hey try it out.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom